Wyoming Wind Sock

eneranch

2regz9h.jpg

Very Funny!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
When the flag I have in my backyard gets ripped to shreds, maybe I should try this next.It would last alot longer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Wyoming's reputation as being a windy place is well deserved. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

It is because Nebraska sucks and Utah blows /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif... I am kidding if I offended anyone, I am sorry. I actually live in Utah and it is a great place to live. And Nebraska, well a guy my wife works with is from there. It is a joke between me and him. Once again chuckle chuckle just a joke.

Last edited:
Thats a good one Eric /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
Im loading for next year bud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I think maybe Fred is to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

It's range conditions in Wyoming, very difficult! Not only windy, but wet, cold, dusty, hot, muddy, fires, floods, tornados, micro bursts, bears, wolves, killer coyotes, pesky rodents, etc.

We can with good concience recomend a short visit; bring money. However, we certainly can not recomend that you stay very long or God forbid think about moving here.

It is awful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

StudsnJune.jpg

x2. Non stop rain for the last couple weeks as well. Kind of hampers the outdoor sports. My back lawn looks look rain forest right now. Can't let my little girl out to play without a guide and a few days rations.

the saying i like is
"welcome to wyoming now take a wolf and go home"
but i'd welcome anyone on this site exspecialy if they would take several wolves [all of them]

Cmiddleton....I like that one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Wyoming is GORGEOUS!
If I didn't have saltwater coursing through my veins and such a love for the big blue ocean, I'd be living there...

Love the windsock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
2regz9h.jpg
[/quote

That aint nothing Here in Oregon at the coast they use an anchor chain from an Ocean going Ship and its twice as long
I would post a picture but I do not have a wide angle lens for the camera....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DAB

Knockemdown I thouhgt you stayed in N.Y. because of your love of Hillary Clinton. I'm sure glad I have been mistaken!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Baxter Black said it best;

"The wind doesn't blow in Wyoming

less than 45 miles per hour" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back