2nd annual ohio hunt 2010

coyotex

hey guys! i would like to try and drum up any ideas for this winters hunt in advance to try and have as much sucess as possible.i am currently looking at free acess sites on AEP land that you can download a form that allows you to hunt there.ALSO,,,...driving by wayne national forrest looked promising........know its really early but we can keep this going for dates,locations and such.

Hey guys,

I enjoyed hunting with you guys in February. I have hunted an area near Beverly OH, that you may be referring to. It's a really big area of AEP reclaimed strip mines. WE saw some sign, but didn't get any coyotes in. Here are some photos . . .

100_2433.jpg

100_2436.jpg

100_2438.jpg

100_2439.jpg

Jim

I would be up for it also. I learned allot from jim and al.
if there is anything I can do to help out coyoteX send me a Pm.
Mike

Frogman that looks like the kinda area we are lookin for,they have a large area near lancaster also....up until the time of the hunt,me and my son will be scouting things out......x

If I'm free, You know I'll be in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Rick, we'll have to get together and do some scouting around up there. We need to get together and shoot the bull /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
We had a great time the last time. It was great just to meet everyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

you need to know the secret hand shake first bobeano.
I can teach it to you for a small fee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Just show up at the time and place and your in.
I think coyoteX wants as many as wants to show up

Mike

Yep ,...come one come all!.....thats why i started this early,...also to get some time in scouting some areas during the summer and fall.I will try to help by keeping this thread updated,but with my sons baseball schedule(they play in 5 states)itll keep me busy.dusty,when you get some time we will grab the rifles and go scouting/whistle pig killin.

if I am free it sounds like a great time, guess I'll have to drive across the state to find some great guys to hunt with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

We won't discriminate against you western Ohio guys Jeff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That hunt we talked about never panned out. The guy made every dog in the county call shy for a very long time the next night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
I hope all you guys can come this year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

hey please let me know more about it if from newport,ohio and me and buddy have hunt yotes all year and had a blast let me nkow more about realy interested..

Quote:
I would be in if i am free. I had a great time hunting last hunt, even though we got skunked.

At least we seen some coyotes. The ones in the field

ha ya your right. To be honest i had so much fun hanging out with my new buddies dirt and his guys. Seeing dustin call and learning new things was great....Not to mention my new howler...thanks dusty.

Back