GUNBROKER THIEVES

TiredSoldier

THINK IM GOING TO BE SICK BEEN TRYING TO FIND SOME 380ACP AND FIGURED I WOULD LOOK ON GUN BROKER THE PRICES ARE INSANE. NEVER RELOADED 380 BUT I THINK IT IS TIME TO ORDER SOME DIES. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A GOOD LOAD FOR SOME 95 GRAIN FMJ'S IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Don't forget Craigslist Thieves Heres a copy of a listing my brother emailed me last night look at the primer prices-

Bullets and supplies/ primers!!!!
Reply to: sale-bpqef-1153071588@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-05-03, 10:34PM
Durham NC for the right orders we will send someone 1/2 way to you.
Check out our ad and shoot us an email wih your order, we will trade for other reloading supplies, looking for 380 dies, 25 acp dies and BMG brass and bullets. We also buy, Montana gold bullets and others.
45 ACP 185 gr JHP Hollow Points, $18 per 50 rounds
45 ACP 200 gr JFP $18 Per 50 rounds
45 ACP 230 gr FMJ $ 20 per 50 rounds
40 Cal 155 gr. FMJ $ 17 per 50 rounds
9mm 115 gr FMJ $ 14 per 50 rounds
Bulk Boxes of 500 , 1000 rounds aval.
Reloaders Specials on Brass,
45ACP, Mixed Head stamp 100 Rounds $20
40 Cal. Mixed head stamp 100 rounds $20
9mm Luger Mixed Head stamp 100 rounds $ 17
38 Spec. Mixed Head Stamp 100 Rounds $ 17
357 Sig, Mixed Head stamp 100 Rounds $17
More Cal aval, Bulk Buys in 250, 500 and 1000 Aval.
Primers In Stock !
Small Pistol , Per 1000 each $ 90
Large Pistol Per 1000 each $90
Small Rifle Match per 1000 each $110
Large Rifle per 1000 each $ 90
223, 7.62 x 39, 50 Cal BMG and 308 Orders can be placed this week.
We are currently looking for Lee dies, 4 die sets of the following Cal. 25 auto, 380, 25-06, 220 swift ,

Large pistol primers are selling for almost 100 bucks a thousand. Must be nice to have money...I dont. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

If we would refuse to buy them at those prices then things would start to change but as long as people are willing to buy ammo and reloading supplies at those prices then they will take forever to come back down.I'll sell my guns before I pay $80-90 for 1000 primers shortage or no shortage.I will never do buisness with basspro or cabelas again nor anyone else I see highjacking us over this.I went to my local guy here a few weeks ago and he had small rifle primers,he had alittle over a thousand of them for $1.98 a hundered I bought 400 of them and walked out the door.I could have been gready and bought them all but why?I didnt need all of them and this way the next lucky guy to walk in will find him some small rifle primers.

My two cents

Quote:
If we would refuse to buy them at those prices then things would start to change but as long as people are willing to buy ammo and reloading supplies at those prices then they will take forever to come back down.I'll sell my guns before I pay $80-90 for 1000 primers shortage or no shortage.I will never do buisness with basspro or cabelas again nor anyone else I see highjacking us over this.I went to my local guy here a few weeks ago and he had small rifle primers,he had alittle over a thousand of them for $1.98 a hundered I bought 400 of them and walked out the door.I could have been gready and bought them all but why?I didnt need all of them and this way the next lucky guy to walk in will find him some small rifle primers.

My two cents

Amen

Quote:
You had better locate some brass, powder and primers before you go overboard. Everything is in very short supply right now.

Very wise quote above. Primers are really tough to find at normal prices. I hope the gougers contract some really horrible disease and die an agonizing death.

Quote:
Don't forget Craigslist Thieves,

I wish they would shut Craigslist down. There are probably quite a few honest people who use it but lots of crooks do too. I got rolled for $270 from a purchase on craigslist but my local police dept. got my money back. BEWARE!

I "found" a gun shop in Odessa, TX yesterday that is selling Federal primers for $80/1000. I was shocked when the owner said he had primers....until I saw the prices. I know why he has so many.

Went into a small gunshop in NE Colorado last week. I thought I saw a 1000 small pistol primers on the shelf but soon found out there were only 500 in the box. I said I'd take them. The store owner said he was only selling 100 per customer and the price was $8.75.

Didn't even respond, I just turned and walked out.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

If this keeps going, maybe I should quit shooting and sell off my primers, powder, brass and bullets. Probably could retire two years sooner.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I work at a gun shop in KY and we are still selling powder, primers(box of 100 $3-$4,1 brick $28-$35), and ammo for the same price. We just got some 380 in today with our shipment but it wont last long. I do most of the ordering and some things are extremely hard to find but our distributors' prices have not gone up. If your local gun shop is price gouging take your business elseware if you have a choice. Good luck.

Oh you think that is bad, one shop had a case of brown bear 223 for $160/500 not a bad price. I go to another local shop and they have the same case and he says it's $195. Then he says "Oh ou better get one today cause it will be gone tomorrow. Then he says "I can break that case up and sell it for $15 a box all day long at the gun shows" I just turned and left and will prob. never buy anything from them again.

Back