DogHog Logo T-Shirts

Willowcreek

I just had a bunch of my logo t-shirts made up and now have them for sale. if your interested they are $12.00 each and I will pay the shipping they are a black t-shirt with a hot pink or a white logo.
and I have sizes from small to a 2XL
if ya want one shoot me a pm or speak up here and I will get ya one on the way.

logot-shirts002.jpg

logot-shirts005.jpg

Front of T-Shirt has a small pocket logo
FrontofLogoT-Shirts002.jpg

Back of T-Shirt
logot-shirts003.jpg

logot-shirts004.jpg

Thanks for looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Davis

Last edited:
I will get some made up Will /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
and I will also get some made up with a white t-shirt and a black logo just for you Lance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

COOL!!!! Just send me a message when you get some of those bigguns.
After this week, for the entire month of April, I will be working 7 days @ week. So, if I don't immediately respond, I will as soon as I have time to come here. Thanks, Davis!

The shirts have a logo on both the front and the back
the front is a pocket logo and then a large one on the back.
and camo shirts will be in the works soon but sorry dont think I will be putting pink on them its not a big seller
the women and kids like them but not to many of the guys that will put one on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Im haveing a few made in white with a black logo and then some that are 4XL and 5XL. and when I have the camo ones done it will have a black logo on them that blends in with the camo really well.
I will post more pics when I get the other colors in
thanks for the interest guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Davis

PM Headed your way Chad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
and thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Davis

Hey Davis!

I'd better have one of those in black and white, in a large. Those turned out really cool! Great shirt to wear when riding the Harley, too! I'll send a paypal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

sounds good Tom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
now I wish I just had a Harley /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I will get it in the mail first thing in the morning
Thanks again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Davis

Hey Davis,

I got my shirt yesterday, too!

The design and logo looks great...! These are very nice quality t-shirts and well worth the price.

I wore mine last night to pool league, got lots of questions about predators! LOL Shut the whole place down when I started blowing my rabbit distress... I always carry a call in my pocket!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back