STRIPPER & STICKER Contest! CHANGE!!!!

Jay Nistetter

CHANGE IN CONTEST!
GO TO PAGE 10 for DETAILS

STRIPPER & STICKER Contest!

WeenoJack will be giving away FOUR (4) Stripper & Sticker packages to those who come up with the best “Tag Line”, “Slogan” or “Catch Phrase” to be used in future advertising endeavors.

Examples:
Weeno01.jpg
Weeno02.jpg

If you would like to become a Stripper & Sticker Official Contest Judge you must submit your qualifications in no less than 200 words (photos count as 15 words with no finger-up requirement).

Official S&S Rules:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Enter as many times as you want.
3. Only ONE entry submittal per post.
4. Submittals via bbs only (no emails).
5. Variations of someone else’s good idea encouraged.
6. Bipartisan participation welcomed.
7. Winners MUST have a valid US mailing address.
8. Contest Running Time undetermined but very well could be.
9. Boxcar Babies ineligible.
10. Paid Employees of WeenoJack ineligible.
11. Paid Employees of Yellerdog Predator Calls ineligible.
12. Winning Entrants to receive no additional compensation.
13. No whining
14. All Judge’s decisions are final.
15. Void where prohibited by law.
16. Open for discussion.
17. Yet To Be Determined and considered retroactive.
18. Yet To Be Determined and considered retroactive.

Visit WeenoJack.com

Last edited:
Quote:
Who's Jasmine? Is she a stripper too?

Too funny! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You tryin' to get fired from your ProStaff position already? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Good luck with the contest, Jay!

I'd send my resume in for judging, but I don't know 200 words. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barry

All through my military career, I was always told that I did not know Jack.....guess I could change all that now...

WeenoJack......and get a little tail.

Quote:
11. Paid Employees of yellerdog Predator Calls ineligible.

With the Michigan economy, "Paid" employees shouldn't be a problem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I say to Jason/Mangy Mutt; "We may not know Jack, but we know Jay and he knows Jack. So we'll be fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I've been hearin allot of goofy names for male enhancment products, but you gotta admit...... "WEENOJACK"..........
takes the cake!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
I've been hearin allot of goofy names for male enhancment products, but you gotta admit...... "WEENOJACK"..........
takes the cake!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think that's called bifocals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Keep 'em coming people.

Does the weenojack come with lotion? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

WEENOJACK.....IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TAIL!!!!!

Guys,

Lets keep this semi clean. I know Jay can't use something that's over the line on his promotions, and frankly, we can't use that stuff here either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Thanks for your cooperation.

Keep the ideas coming! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Barry

Quote:
Guys,

Lets keep this semi clean. I know Jay can't use something that's over the line on his promotions, and frankly, we can't use that stuff here either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Thanks for your cooperation.

Keep the ideas coming! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Barry

Hey Barry.......obviously.......you don't know JACK....or JAY!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back