The Future of America

Quote:
MY DAUGHTER
08alyssafirstdeer052.jpg

Did somebody get scoped???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Great pics guys.

Prarie Muffin- your daughter looks just like you.

I feel like an idiot posting this- Desert Ram; The pic with you and your daughter and the elk.

When I first looked at it I just kind of skimmed it. It first looked like a horse to me. I was like Oh man, Not cool. I thought you had shot a wild horse or something at first. I had to go back real quick for a second look /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

heres my not-so-little-girl-anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif and her first buck. not a bit skweemish about cutting it up either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

jessanddeer2.jpg

Double [image] [/image] tags is a no-no. It is not needed and spreads the screen for many viewers.
Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:

I feel like an idiot posting this- Desert Ram; The pic with you and your daughter and the elk.

When I first looked at it I just kind of skimmed it. It first looked like a horse to me. I was like Oh man, Not cool. I thought you had shot a wild horse or something at first. I had to go back real quick for a second look /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Foxy,
Buddy you need to get out more, not every elk in the hills has a rack on their head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Couldnt resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
Quote:
MY DAUGHTER
08alyssafirstdeer052.jpg

Did somebody get scoped???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Yes she did.. she found out what a scope bite feel likes like and she didn't like it one bit... BUT she is one brave lil girl she took the second shot and laid it where it stood! The first shoot was her 2nd shot total to pull the trigger on her .243 she jumped a bit and yelled.. but she looked up.. " Momma did i hit her"?.. with blood runnin down her face... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif I heard the scream and looked at her instead of the deer. So she put it back up and did it again.. she did however miss the first shot but she nailed it with the second! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

She does look like me.. she acts like me.. (oh lawd have mercy) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Quote:

Foxy,
Buddy you need to get out more, not every elk in the hills has a rack on their head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Couldnt resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

10-4 on that one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I really enjoy the cow hunts, especially with the kids along because you have a lot more opportunities and see a lot more game. If they stumble along and mess up one chance at a cow, you just keep on truckin' and get the next one. That particular day was miserable though (very cold and snowing sideways at about 30 mph); I'm surprised Regan stuck it out long enough to pose with me in the picture.

Don't feel like an idiot foxy, images pop into our heads sometimes without very good control. At least you had the good sense to reexamine the photo and considering it before flying off the handle like so many on the 'net are wont to do.

We do have some wild horses in northern NM where I hunt deer, but I've yet to get a tag for one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

WildHorse2.jpg

Back