Pitbike in Walmart

getfoxy

Check this guy out riding his pit bike through Walmart.

Also take a look at the goon who tried to throw something at him, who taught that guy to throw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif???

Shoved Broom handles have a great result if your timing is right...

It would be almost as good as the "flips" that happen on Prairie Dogs... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It would just be a shame to waste all that protective gear he's wearing...

Quote:
haha that is awesome! how do you think my Grizzly would go over?

It would be an interesting watch as well,

Ive thought about running a pitbike or a big bike through walmart a couple times but havent ever got the courage to do it. I know I never would its just a thought,theres to big a risk of hitting someones kid or something, but it looks like it would be so much fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Heck they already have those motorized carts. They are just as fun. We were kicked out two different times back in my roudy days. They dont take to crash up derby too well in sporting goods a 2am.

Quote:
Heck they already have those motorized carts. They are just as fun. We were kicked out two different times back in my roudy days. They dont take to crash up derby too well in sporting goods a 2am.

funny u mention the motocarts. i was browsing the shampoo today and an old lady on one blind sided me, smashed right into me as i was standing there. i herd her and saw she was coming down the isle, and gave her all the room she needed to get by. pretty much thought i was gonna die! then after i regained conciseness she looked at me and said "lil ba***rd, no respect" then sped off.

utter flabbergastation.....

Back in the mid 60's I rode my Ducati at full speed through the halls at my High-School. I did it several times before a teacher decided he could stop me by standing in the way. Sorry Mr. Rittenger. Didn't work, did it?

Quote:

Me and another guy
got fired from Ind wood products Santa Ana Ca back in 76
for having a crash derby behind the building with a pair of forklifts. Not long after that, I got arested and thrown in the Orange county jail for lighting up the sidewalk one night, up and back up and back on my 74 Honda 750 Four (cause I was drunk) on the beach at Huntington Beach Ca. I was a wild one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Grizz

Quote:
Back in the mid 60's I rode my Ducati at full speed through the halls at my High-School. I did it several times before a teacher decided he could stop me by standing in the way. Sorry Mr. Rittenger. Didn't work, did it?

I have a buddy and we were talking about running our 125's through the school, but the thing is we are worried if we were to get caught they would keep us from graduating.

We have these double doors and they open up the the student parking lot, once you are through the doors you have about a 75 yard straight stretch hall way. Round a couple corners and there are another set of double doors that lead out side to the teachers parking lot. If you can just have your buddies holding them open for you without them getting caught by the cameras. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Shenanigans like this today are not taken so lightly. I missed out on some really good years. (60's, 70's, and 80's) My dad tells me stories from his high school days and it seems to me that you guys could have gotten away with murder

Your father's brave. My son doesn't know 1/2 of what I've done. I catch his Grandpa [my dad] giving him an ear full every now and then, but I just give him the Dog Whisperer treatment...SHHHH!

Problem is today we have more people interacting in closer proximity and stunts like this could cause very serious injury to innocent bystanders. Wouldn't even be close to funny if someone got killed by an idiot pulling a stunt like that!

I really think I might have grabbed his coat and dropped him right there! I can guarantee you if I had thrown something at that clown it would have been something bigger than that guy threw!

It's not a bit funny... down right dangerous! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Quote:
Your father's brave. My son doesn't know 1/2 of what I've done. I catch his Grandpa [my dad] giving him an ear full every now and then, but I just give him the Dog Whisperer treatment...SHHHH!

Its mostly my dads brothers that do the talking, lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Like eluding the fuzz every Firday night in their 1971 Torino, or every time they did get caught by the Fuzz they were driving a Maverick.

Some of the stuff they did is hilarious but some of it Im not too proud of it. Like running a strand of babr wire just even with the hood to give them a nice pin stripe. So wrong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Find someone going down a dead end road and cut down a tree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Funny but so wrong.

Rocking the meter reader every time he came to check it, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif Funny but I just have to ask why, lol.

Heres the one that takes the cake. My dad has 5 brothers. They would drive to the greenup county overpass, hide in the woods, and they would all hold onto one of the brothers while he was dangling over the overpass upside down screaming for help.

Once they got a good line of traffic backed up, and some sirens goin, they would high tail it back to the woods. Idiots, lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

You guys talking about riding bikes through schools made me want to tell you my experience in 1973. I went to a small school in ND and on my last day of school before my last class I rode my Honda SL 350 through the school. I had told a few friends that I was going to do it so they were expecting it. Well, at the last minute another guy decided that he would go with me.

We went in a side door with me leading and after going past one classroom and turning a corner it was a clear shot down the long hallway and out the back where a couple of friends were holding open the double doors. When I rounded the corner and saw that open hallway I kind of got a case of the jitters. I opened it up and started shifting and out the doors I went. After I went out the back the students started coming out of the classrooms and the poor guy on the motorcycle behind me had to thread his way through the students to get down the hallway!

The sad part about it was, after going out the back doors I couldn't slow down fast enough to avoid the highway that ran behind the school. I ended up going onto the highway and another motorcycle hit my back tire and flipped me into the ditch. I had to go back into the school office and call an ambulance for him.

I didn't think I was going to graduate for awhile but they did finally decide to let me. I think I ended up getting a $35.00 fine for careless driving. I was very fortunate that it was a motorcycle that I ran out in front of instead of a truck or something. Pretty stupid but I've never forgotten it.

I thought I was knowledgeable about bikes, I have ridden dirt bikes for 50 years and raced motocross until I got my expert card.

But what is a Pitbike???????????????

Jack

They are kind of fun but they get old qick.. The pit bike fad just started a couple years ago really.

Some of them are fast though and have some power.

I have a buddy who took a klx110 and put some sort of big bore kit on it, not sure what size Put some stiffer suspension in it, its a 3 speed automatic clutch. that little thing will haul. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The bad part is if you knocked him off of his little bike you would get sued, and probly arrested for assault. This country has too many lawyers and idiot judges.

A broom stick thru the front wheel would have done wonders for him though, lol.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Back