Things to do when your bored...

PrairieMuffin

THINGS TO DO WHEN YOUR BORED:

Pour water in your hand, make a sneeze noise, and throw water on the back of person's neck. Act like you're not sorry at all for what they think you did. Comment instead on how big that sneeze was or about how there was a lot of mucus in that one.

Plant M&M’s

Open a box of Animal Crackers and make an animal farm

Out of nowhere, or when it is quiet, say loud "When I say heeee-aay, you say hoooo, Heeee-aay" and see how many people say "ho"

Make up crazy facts about things and tell them to other people like you are very smart.

Apply for a unicorn hunting license

At the bottom of escalators yell “MY SHOELACE!”

Become a paparazzi for your friends, follow them around with a camera

Break into a friend's house and clean it

Shout “shut up, SHUT UP,” and hit your head on a table....

Snap your fingers as if suddenly you have a bright idea and see if you get any

Spell your name with mustard all over the street

*69 Telemarketers and ask them if they want to buy random stuff

Turn off the lights whenever you enter a room
Turn on everything
Turn on the T.V., put it on mute and make up dialogue
Turn your TV upside down and watch it

Go to Wal Mart and grab a big box of condoms and put them into a old couples cart........make sure you check out behind them......their reaction is priceless!

Pop

look up the dumbest crap you can find on photobucket..then post it so everyone else knows your bored!.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ever turn cartoons on and the mute the sound, and play music in the background? its awesome cuz the cartoons look like they are saying the lyrics. i can do it for hours!

Go to Wal-Mart with some friends and play hide and go seek.

Or go during holloween with a bunch of your idiot friends like I have and dare them put on the costumes and walk around the store.And watch them get in trouble and run from the people at Wal-Mart.

Have one of your friends get on one side of an isle and you get on the other and act like your pulling a string towards you.People will step over the string but the funny part is that there isnt a string there.

I got a bunch of other funny/dumb things to do but I cant tell the funniest thing to do when your bored because I might get in trouble for telling it so I wont.Its a game me and a few of my buddys dreamed up one day when we are at a drive through resteraunt.Its probably one of the most hilarious things ever.To me anyway but it doesnt take much to make me laugh either.

Ok I cant stand it you have to hear it.
I dont think Im gonna get in trouble because we pay for the food we just kind of steal it in a way too.Not really steal it but you'll see.
What you do is pay for your food and when the person at the drive through window sticks the food out you get your fastest friend to run by and grab the bag of food and take off running with it.One time my friend wore a black mask when he did it.One time we did that and the guy at the drive through jumped back when he grabbed the bag of food.He stared at us for a while and looked out of the window and then back at us and said "Where'd that black guy go?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
We call that game the Hamburgler. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I dont think this could get me or my friends in trouble because like I said we pay for the food.But if it will,feel free to edit/delete this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Wrap scotch tape around an older kitten or a cat's paws. Then turn on some rock music and set the cat down. As it shakes it's paws trying to get the tape off it looks like it is dancing to the music. Great fun at a party.

Go to yard sales and buy women's purses. It dont matter how old they are, but the bigger the better. Find a lightly traveled asphalt road and someplace visible (under a street light is best at night) take the purse and open it wide enough to put a 2X4 in it and nail it to the asphalt road with 16 penny nails. Close the purse. Hide. Watch as cars drive past the purse, hit their brakes and someone will always jump out of the car and run over to the purse and nearly do a face plant as they try to pick up the purse.

Note: This will only work once because once the guy knows that he had be had he will inevitably kick and stomp the purse until he succeeds in ripping it from the road.

OmG you guys are crackin me up... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Follow the city cop around

If you do this long enough the cop with pull over and ask what the problem is...you say there is no problem.."why are you following me"...looking for a party and knew you'd drive past every one of them in town then I could decide which one to go too....they give you a real dumb founded look!

wow Rusty we did the same things when I was a Kid. We would wrap a huge box and put it along side the road on christmas eve. sometimes we would use a purse or wallet with the fish line on it, pull away when they would be reaching for it.
One of my friend left his new bicycle behind his dads truck one night and got it runned over. He didn't want to throw it away ( it was beyond fixing ) so we made a dummy out of old clothes and red paint, put in on the road with the bike, waited for headlights, spun the front tire and hit the bushes. Wow, Ill pay for that someday, but it was priceless at the time.
John

I used to have an English teacher that was just not that nice at all so me and my friends waited until it snowed alot and then we lifted the back of her car up and a couple of us shoved snow under it.We piled it up until it touched the bottom of the car and then set the car back down on the snow we had built up under there.She tryed to back out of her driveway to go to school the next morning and got stuck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Her class was really boring so I might as well tell everyone what we did in there.A friend of mine brought a squirrel call in there a few times.He waited until it got quiet and then shook it and it scared the everlivin out of our teacher.She must've thought a squirrel was loose in there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
A few of us mastered the art of making realistic fart noises with our mouths too so that was always great fun when everyone was being nice and and quiet and taking their test. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
If you want to try it just make this sound-VVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRR and thats kind of what our fart impressions sounded like.Maybe try that some time when your in the waiting room at the doctors office or somethin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back