does anybody shoot a fred bear truth 2 ?

LBLDOG

Im wanting to get a new bow this year and IM drawn to the FRED BEAR TRUTH 2 . I shoot pse now but wanting a change and this bow isnt as much as the others. I have heard nothing but good thing s and was wondering what some of you thought that owned one?

I haven't shot a the bow your talking about but I haven't heard anything but good about it. I just got a Martin Cheetah (around the same price as the Bear) and I love it. I would look into the Martin if I were you.

Quote:
i shoot a bear lights out shoots great about half the price

Whoops thats the bow I was talking about that was close in price. Lights out. not the truth.

Find somewhere local to shoot it. I shot the Bear bows and didn't care for the shock I felt. Not saying that it would be the same for you. Last year, I was searching for a bow for my little sister. She decided to take an archery class in college, and liked it so much that I bought her a bow and she continued taking classes. I got her a Bear, but I can't remember the model. In her class they shot a Diamond, so I took her to shoot a couple, and she liked the Bear much better than the Diamond, Alpine, or 2 or 3 others.

My favorite new bow company on the market is Kodiak. They don't quite match the speed of Matthews, but you can't tell the difference by drawing them side by side, and it's much less expensive. They are just smooth. Another smooth bow is the Reflex, made by Hoyt. Their new bows have a ton of that vibration dampning stuff built in, and I noticed a huge weight increase over my 6 yr old Reflex Grizzly.

Back