Civil War to come?

SureShot_77

I've heard rumbling and mumbling about what's to come in this country. I've seen people that never prepared for much of anything begin preperations for what they believe will surely come. Only thing I've really prepared for is the Lord my God and to ensure my family gets that same preperation. I do believe that were closer now than we have been in the past to the second coming/armageddon/etc., however in the mean time I believe it's going to get much worse before it gets better.
I've heard a lot of folks going from the 6 month preperation to trying for a years worth. I've heard talk etc of the NEW CIVIL WAR. I peeked around on google and the WWW for awhile and here are a few interesting pages/links. What do you guys think? The possibility of the "One World Government" etc.....

http://www.hermes-press.com/new_civil_war.htm

http://www.democraticunderground.com/articles/04/11/23_war.html

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/421229.html

Wow, that was some reading. I do have a feeling that any gun registration is going to be much harder to enforce here than the attempt in Canada.

It's going to be an interesting next few years.

IMO,the "New World Order" or "One World Government" movement is the force that has driven this once great nation to its current condition.Do some research.There's a great deal of credible evidence to support the theory.
I am not predicting another civil war,but,I think we are moving steadily in that direction.Those who preach that another civil war is not possible were saying the same thing about another Great Depression.Most are not saying that anymore.I've learned an important lesson in my lifetime and that is to "NEVER SAY NEVER".

That is some very interesting reading...It's about time it's really stated...
I see it every day it's not hard..
Time will come that we all will have to stand up for what we believe in..
I can only hope people will make the right choices when that time comes.

New World Order or One World Government is nonsense .... people have been predicting it for the last 70 years and we are no closer to it now than we were 70 years ago!

Quote:
New World Order or One World Government is nonsense .... people have been predicting it for the last 70 years and we are no closer to it now than we were 70 years ago!

That's why I love ya ECH,you are always good for a laugh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The Bilderbergs and the like, have their agenda set on a 200 year plan.... Some of my family members have been following their activities since the 1930's

Quote:

That's why attendance is by invitation only and the media is generally excluded, unless they agree to a confidentiality statement...

They have their plans set out for long term achievement and they accept the few 'hiccups' that happen along the way and adjust to accommodate them..

It's as easy to make claims of 'conspiracy' as as it is to stand back and say "foolishness"....

But more Ostriches have been captured with their head in the sand than Foxes while on the run....

Quote:
The Bilderbergs and the like, have their agenda set on a 200 year plan.... Some of my family members have been following their activities since the 1930's

Quote:

That's why attendance is by invitation only and the media is generally excluded, unless they agree to a confidentiality statement...

They have their plans set out for long term achievement and they accept the few 'hiccups' that happen along the way and adjust to accommodate them..

It's as easy to make claims of 'conspiracy' as as it is to stand back and say "foolishness"....

But more Ostriches have been captured with their head in the sand than Foxes while on the run....

Oh NO, not you Old Turtle ......I knew abour ADK, but I am sad to see another reasonable man go down! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Now I may be wrong,just because I skim read most of that stuff.But it looks like more of the"Same ol'Same Ol" to me.Written without any real proof.It mostly bashes Republicans as the evil folks,and the Dems as the good folks.At one time in my life,I'd have gotten "Fired Up" about all this.Since then I have come to realize that ALL politicans are self serving liars regardless of their party line.
Nor do I take what any hack writes,at face value either,they have their agenda,in support of who ever they are sucking up to at the time.
They are just as bad as the Politicans,lairs and for sale also.Actually they are worse,because they try to control folks thinking to suit their needs and personal agenda's.
Personally I'd be more inclined to believe a fella thats raking everbody over the coals,regardless of who they are.
On a personal level I tend to like a guy that stands up and fights everbody,one at a time or all at once.

I certainly hope I did'nt buy all this crap for nothing..
Im not seeing case's of 7.62X39 going out the door of the local gunshop because people plan on compliance..

Quote:
ECH: Almost as absurd as "Obama won't take away your guns!" Crazy....that's exactly what hes trying.

he might not right now but he will the take every thing for them at first then them,,,,,,,,,and the new civil is acomein and coming fast

Quote:
Quote:
ECH: Almost as absurd as "Obama won't take away your guns!" Crazy....that's exactly what hes trying.

he might not right now but he will the take every thing for them at first then them,,,,,,,,,and the new civil is acomein and coming fast

OH MY GOD! Are you guys for real.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

While I do understand where everyone is coming from on this issue, let's try and keep the civil war talk down to a dull roar.

As far as all of the ammo you may have purchased, I hope that simply means that your set for hunting for the next umpteen years.

Talk of this nature accomplishes nothing other than to further divide us as Americans, and that cannot EVER happen again.

Be active with your thoughts and convictions, and let your appropriate Represenatives know how you feel and where you stand, but looking for, calling for, or hoping for a War of any kind is just plain unproductive.

United we Stand, DIVIDED we fall! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Indeed...

Quote:

Quote:

You guys should check out Aaron Russo!!! LOL! Listen to his talk with a Rockefeller- Nick in fact, on you tube.

Old Turtle has it right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you don't like how your state is protecting you then find one that you do...if your happy stay put!
They are not going to step in and save us...
The only thing that is even lookin at such a way is the south doing what they are doing...and they are only stating that we will not allow the CONSTITUTION to be changed..they are not stating that we will go to war.....
I won't put it past or over look the idea either...

Last edited:
This "new world order" is closer to happening now more than ever thanks to liberals and Obama followers. I am personally tired of hearing from people like ECH who think that this is "nonsense". Look around and you can see the destruction of this country, more and more people trying to take away our civil liberties. the government wants control, that is the simple truth. I myself will not go down without a fight. I beleive in freedom and there are lots of like minded people who in the end will not stand for complete government rule over our lives. "we the people, for the people" that is how this government was supposed to run, without that we will have,and should have a civil war to put it back straight

Quote:
without that we will have,and should have a civil war to put it back straight

You have no idea what you are talking about... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I can tell you for certain that a civil war in this country is not what all the chest pounders really want..It would only result in yours and other families suffering... I have seen war and civil war in more than one country and it is not something you want to happen down the street..

It wouldn't be a civil war anyway in the US as you wouldn't be fighting liberals (ie yuppies, bunny lovers, gays whom don't own weapons) you would be fighting trained military and LEOs directed to squash you quickly... and would have no chance anyhow without resorting to the same tactics as insurgents in other places use...Thus defeating your conservative values you try to uphold...

I don't by any means agree with what is happening or what may be coming but I think that the only answer is to think our way out of this and have faith in our countrymen to stick together defeat this agenda.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back