My newest after dark project....Opinions

apexpredator

Hey guys,
I have been working on a little project for night hunting, this set up was designed for night predators. I wanted a light and laser in a compact efficient package for a bolt rifle, I know that Burris makes rings that have a rail top, but that would have mounted my light and laser too high to be compact and efficient, so this is what I came up with. What do you think? It is a mount designed to be used with a bolt rifle and a Weaver/Picitinny rail scope mount.

PIC_0239.gif

PIC_0240.gif

PIC_0242.gif

PIC_0245.gif

PIC_0246.gif

Looks like a fine piece. Everything is nice and tight, not big and bulky. Now I know who to contact for custom machine work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If there is enough interest from folks, they may be for sale, I had not thought of that, but hey, I am happy to fill a need. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What type of mounts did you use for the laser and light? I am interested..........would like to have a least 2, maybe more!!

MikeD1,
The light and laser is a combo unit from NC Star, I used them for mock up because they take up the most room, I have mounted other combos(designed for pistols/rifles with tape switches) on my mini rail mount and all I have mounted worked just fine, single lasers or lights work just fine too and you can use 1" rings with a standard tactical light and mount it that way too. Looking into cost now for a production run to get some of these out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Apex-predator.........

That looks Great....

Now if you could make a mount, for the (AR-15's) to Mount a RMSM 140/170 Scope Light on to there Pictanny Rail,you will have,a lot of Orders from this web site alone.........

They ask me all the time for them.......

Lightforce doesent make anything for them........(Mounts)

Thank You....

RickH2.........

We are working on costs of material and programming will be complete this week. I am working on it guys, and a picitinny mount for the Lightforce lights for the AR platform, be patient with me, I am only 1 guy...LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Apex

Back