Remington R-15 VTR

3dbowmaster

Does anyone know if you can get the R-15 with Colaspable Stock in the .204 caliber??

If not, and I bought a different caliber, how hard would it be to get a .204 after market barrel and put it on it? And how much would a barrel cost?
(I know nothing about AR type rifles is why I'm asking)

Yes it comes with the CS stock.
With the CS its only available with the 18" bbl only.

They are hard to find in that caliber right now.
You could buy the .223 and look for an upper, they are going to run $650 & up though.
You can also build your own. You can find complete lowers with the CS for around $300-$350, then order the .204 upper, but be prepared to wait about 4-8 months for it.

Quote:
Yes it comes with the CS stock.
With the CS its only available with the 18" bbl only.

They are hard to find in that caliber right now.
You could buy the .223 and look for an upper, they are going to run $650 & up though.
You can also build your own. You can find complete lowers with the CS for around $300-$350, then order the .204 upper, but be prepared to wait about 4-8 months for it.

Oh yeah I forgot about some of it... I was wanting a 22 or 24 inch barrel which ever you can get it in..

Buy a 22 or 24 bbl (or any barrel you want, for that matter), extra gas tube (in case yours don't come out clean), head space gauge and rebarrel your own!!!!

22" bbl only available with the solid stock.

Just for 2009, the vtr ss varmint 24" bbl model...if you like that ugly triangular barrel. Fixed stock only.

A thumbhole stock with a 24" bbl...both are ugly IMO though.

You can get an upper any way you want it as long as you are willing to wait for it from one of the more know builders like RR or De-tec, model 1 sales etc.

Back