Camp Perry?

cracker

I can't seem to find the info I had on camp perry. they had a weekend shooting school where you could stay there. it was just a weekend course taught by a military instructor if I rememeber right its some time in july. this is a civilian course, I have tried google for camp perry just cant seem to find any info on this course.
Cracker

I have never heard of a course offered there. I do not live too far from the area. You do know that it is a government (CIA) training compound. I find it hard to fathom that civilians would be allowed to have access. I know an instructor that used to teach defensive driving and firearms there so I will ask him the next time I see him.

Give NRA Competitions division a call @ 1-800-672-3888 (used to be extension 6 1475 but has been a while since I called).

The national matches are held at Camp Perry, Ohio annually and IIRC there used to be a marksmanship seminar held in conjunction w/the matches. I'm sure they can give you more information and the schedule.

Regards,
hm

Kimber, didn't you know that Obama closed down the VA facility..its now used to teach anger managment and effective communication classes..just like the Water Boarding Institute was replaced with The Extremist Muslim stress release school of Jihad...

it is called small arms firing school, I taught it for a dozen years as a Marine Weapons Instructor. When you sign up- ask to attend the advanced schools taught by the MC team instead of the general sand bag classes taught by the all services shooters, including Marines.

It goes first weekend of Highpower rifle national championships roughly first week of August- not put on by the NRA- it is under the CMP web site, Civilian Marksmanship Program.

Fun time- I could send lots of pictures of me instructing hot honeys in daisy duke shorts laying prone on a M16 bagged. What days!!!!!

Back