Stripper Now Live

Quote:
Stripper
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

It's not every day you can add a Stripper to your shopping cart.

It's not everyday you can get a stripper that cheap either!

Not that I would know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Just what I've heard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If I bring a stripper home, my wife will sigh with relief... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
If I bring a stripper home, my wife will sigh with relief... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LOL @ OldTurtle. That could be taken soooo many different ways. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Maybe if you tell her it's a Stripper that fits neatly in your pocket (Pocket Stripper) and always ready when you are, fits neatly in one hand, never whines and loves to go hunting then she might welcome the new addition????

I saw Jay's Stripper at the ShotShow... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

In this case a good Stripper can save a lot of cussing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Michael,
My camera work is lacking no doubt.

The Stripper shown is made out of Acetal which is tougher than Delrin.

The Strippers are not poured plastic from a mold. They are CNC machined for me by Lee Smith - Yellerdog Predator Calls (who does a great job BTW).

The instructions (work in progress) are worth the price alone.

I do have a couple Aluminum prototypes and those will come later. Right now I am exploring the possibility of anodizing those.

I thought about changing the name and marketing them through Women's magazines as the perfect tool for keeping your husband in line. Mamma didn't appreciate that humor so that approach got put on the back-burner for now.

Quote:

The instructions (work in progress) are worth the price alone.

Instructions? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Real men don't need no stinkin instructions! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Bump for ya. lol

Back