My New Decoys Came Today !

ThJudg

Last Friday afternoon I called Rich Fiore about buying one of his Whirling Woodpecker decoys. After talking for a few minutes about where I heard about his decoys (PM) he was kind enough to extend the two for one special that he ran on PM before Christmas. Since he had already sent his mailings out before I called, he said that he would get them out on Monday. Like I said, they arrived in great shape today and I am looking forward to trying them out ASAP.

Rich is a nice guy to talk to and the service is great, so if you're thinking about ordering one of these decoys, just give him a call.

ThJudg (Roger)

Scott,

Could you help me find that information that you are talking about? I've gone back ten pages and didn't see it. I would appreciate the help.

ThJudg (Roger)

Scott,

I found the mod you were talking about and I plan on making them to my new decoys right away. Thanks again for the help.

ThJudg (Roger)

There are two seporate mods posted recently, I reccommend both be done. One is posted as mod and the other is mod 2 if you run a search you should find both...

I have done both mods on my decoy and am happy with the results. The battery saver mod should be pinned in the predator hunting section. It's easy enough that anyone could do it.

I guess you guys are going to have to help me find Mod 2.
I've done several searches and can't seem to find it.

ThJudg (Roger)

Back