EOTech Alternatives pt.2

HardcoreSlot

I asked about EOTech alternatives a few weeks ago and got some great feed back and i thank you all very much. I personally have decided to stick with a scope and have mounted up with a Simmons Whitetail Classic.

my buddy however is still stuck on the el-cheapo EOtech replicas for his new ar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif i cannot get it through to him, and he should know better, that they prolly wont work for long.
The question i have is will somthing like this actually stand up to the shock of a rifle. i know that is an airsoft page, its just an example. he has alread tryed to mount an el-cheapo red dot and it now shuts off and turns on with every other shot. that last sentence may have answered my question but, what do you guys think.

oh, his ar is a Stag 16" carbine .223 w/flattop if it matters

here is the exact one he wants G&P UFC552 Eotech Sand

Last edited:
Since that one is located in China... I'd advise him to buy a real EO-Tech....You will not get much quality for $79,,, If you really get it shipped to you..

Just remember, You always pay for what you get, but you don't always get what you paid for..

I have a EO-Tech (512) that uses the AA batteries and it works really well and is totally dependable...and, It's made in the USA...

ive been thinkin about those lil mueller red dots, maybe mount one on the forearm of my rifle at a 45 to do quick close shots if need be...

Back