Snow Camo Pants

Ridgeline

I'm looking to buy a pair of snow camo pants but all I can find are bibs. Does anyone know who sells pants instead of bibs? The pattern is not real important but I hate wearing bibs. I have a pair of coverups but they are not real functional. I wouldn't mind paying a bit for a quality product. Any help would be appreciatted.

I found a pair of King's Snow Shadow pants that are just pants, no bib, drawstring waist, no pockets. They aren't insulated but they are waterproof and windproof and fit easily over my Mossy Oak insulated bibs. Should be able to find some where you find King's. ( I really like the pattern, goes well with the brush and fields around here)

I have a pair of Cabelas revolution fleece pants. They are waterproof pretty warm and a great pattern. They have a drawstring waist, side pockets and zippers from the bottom to the hip wich makes it nice so you dont have to take off your boots.

I have the Kings Snow Shadow pants also... they are nice but very fragile. I believe they consider them their ultra rainwear pant. They are made out of some sort of nylon material... with a light mesh lining. They are a little noisy when walking thru brush. I purchased mine end of last season and they already have a tear in them. They also offer some bibs in the snow shadow.

i bought a pr. of $6 white sweats from walmart and hittim with a little tan spray paint for breakup. lettm airdry and walla. wear them over your favorite hunting pants.

WEAR THE PANTS YOU WANT... JUST USE A TWIN SIZE WHITE SHEET AND PAINT IT IF YOU WANT...ALL CAN BE GOTTEN AT A DOLLAR STORE... WORKS GREAT... JUST DON'T LET EM GET CLOSE

I like my wool pants by Columbia in the snow camo pattern (I think they are the Monarch Pass design). They are warm, quiet, and comfortable. On the downside, they are hand wash and hang dry, and heavy when the snow builds up on them. They ran $75 for the first pair I bought and $50 on sale for the second pair.

Thanks for the info guys. I was thinking about trying out a pair of painters pants. I figured they would be easy to wash and pretty durable.

Back