bubbles

cracker

I know this would not work for us northern folks in the winter, but I was thinking(dangerous I know) could a person scent bubbles with say fox scent and blow bubbles. now I am not thinking about scenting in critters just trying to cover the sent of the bubbles to use as a wind indicator. bubble would let you know what the wind is doing for a long ways away.
just another though from a guy with a cold and to much snow to really chase dogs. plus the minus zero stuff with stiff winds are on their way -35 below wind chills coming for the whole week it will be dangerous out there. but when it breaks MY cold should be gone and the dogs should be hungry.
Cracker

In that temp I would be afraid of the bubbles freezing and rolling around on the ground making noise and scaring the critters away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i had to read this a few times to get it but what i gather is...

u want to add soap to fox pee so you can blow bubbles to see the winds direction...

sounds like a good idea to me! just dont inhale with the bubble wand too close to your face!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Cracker, put the lighter down and back away from the Hookah. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Beat me to it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Bubbles would work ..... I suppose ...... a great I idea I read here or someplace else was to use feathers, save the light ones the next time you knock down a grouse or pheasant.... some ot that really light synthetic material works as well. When on stand simply toss a small amount in the air and watch it float away. The fella that wrote about this talked about watching the stuff float away and some time during the stand it floated back in the opposite direction. It's an interesting idea. ..... When I was bow hunting I'd just bring a tiny baby powder container. Just open the holes and puff.... or you could light a cigerette or a joinnnnn .... no not one of those it wouold be bad to light one of those with a weapon in your hands... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Instead of misting you could get one of those bubble guns! If you think all those scents together would confuse Wiley imagine whats going through his noggin when he sees all those bubbles too. He'd probably be so shocked you wouldn't have to shoot him, just walk up and club him! Can't wait to see the first video of it in practice.
8P~

peace.
unloaded

Back