Electronic Caller

Wondering if anyone can help? Bought a Johnny Stewart Preymaster Caller. Got it home last night and played the selection of calls it came with. I am not very impressed with the selction of calls it comes with. I have never owned an electronic caller though! Please advise your thoughts on this unit and your overall thoughts on selction of available calls for the preymaster. Also interested in favorite calls.
Thanks - Mike

I'd give em a spin before you judge them too harshly. The Preymaster was the only call to produce on two different stands last Saturday and I was with one of the best mouth callers that I ever heard. I also had my Loudmouth on a couple of them. Don't get too crazy about what the sound sounds like, all that matters is that the coyotes like it enough to come and take a look.

Tony - Thank you for your reply. My concern was that it worked and worked well. I didnt want to take it out and use it in the field and than try and return it.
Also Tony - Can I ask where you live and where you tried the call?
Mike

Mike- I live in Phoenix, AZ 2 miles north of hell. It worked well enough to fool two coyotes. Only one of them went to his doom but that's the way it goes sometimes. I don't own the unit. It belongs to a guy that's been doing this for a verrrry long time and if he's using it I'd say it's a good bet that it will call some critters. Use the search button and type in Preymaster. I'm sure you'll get all the info that you need to make up your mind. Good luck.

Back