Sightron Scopes and The Optic Zone

nsmith12

Yesterday I bought another Sightron Big Sky on line, from The Optic Zone this time. I had just finished printing the order when the phone rings..it is a lady frm Optic Zone informing me they had shippped the last scope on the model I had purchased that day. It would be 2 days before their next shipment and would take about 1 week before I would get it. She asked if I wanted to cancel my order or wait. I told her I would keep the order and wait. The amazing part is that someone phoned to tell me that and that quickly! They have the best prices and free shipping..and if you go tho the Sightron sight you can print off a coupon for a $50.00 rebate on the Big Sky scope. Any one not familiar with Sightron can do a search here and read a lot of positive information. I have Leupolds, Bushnells, and the older Redfields and the Sightrons are becoming my favorites.

I ordered the Big Sky 3-9x42, Duplex, Matte
Product Specifications:
Finish: Satin Black
Magnification: 3-9X
Object Diameter (mm): 42
FOV. Ft. @100Yards: 31.9-11.3
Eye Relief (in.): 4.1-3.9
Reticle Type: Duplex
Windage and Elevation Knobs: Finger Adjustable
Adjustable Objective: No (100 yards setting)
Click Value: 1/4
Windage Elevation (in.): 70
Weight (oz.): 13.4
This one will be used on my deer rifle replacing a Leupold that will be used on a predator rifle.

I have the exact same scope on my 243 Deer Rifle.
You won't be disapointed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I have always had great service from the optic zone. I ordered a pistol scope for my contender and received a call in short order telling me they was out of stock and what my options where. Class operation in my book

Excellent customer service

The optic zone will be the first and probably the last place i look for optics in the future.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. We really try hard to have a satisfied customer and provide the best customer service around.

Back