Johnny Stewart Attractor, anyone used one?

High_Sierra

I've been on the cheap lately since I'm building my wife a Colt A1 and went to Gander Mt today. I was cruising the predator isle and saw this call for $40. It was made by Johnny Stewart so I figured it was a pretty good deal for the money. It's wireless and is supposed to have a 50 yard range which works fine. Volume is decent for the $ it seems. It has a little speaker jack or somethin on the side of it and I am gonna see about making me an external speaker to hook into it for more volume. It is advertised as 90 decibels. Just wondering if anyone has used one yet. I've never used an e-caller and I'm getting a Foxpro sometime this coming year after I get her rifle done. And also they had the quiver critters for $20. picked one of them up as well.

i use the attrator all the time. i set it out 20 30 yards upwind of me i set the vol very low. i use my mouth call first very loud sreeming for a minute or so then i switch on the attractor to bunny get my shotgun up and wait for em to come in. where i live ive only called reds but this has worked for me over and over again. i believe the attrator is enough to get there eyes off me and low vol keeps them coming. well worth 40 bucks. and the batts last forever.

I have the JS attractor 1 and haven't had any luck with it! Seems like it isn't loud enough! Would be great if it was about twice as loud.smoke

i have had one for about three years, for the money it works great, ive used it in rain and snow and the water hasnt affected it. the volume isnt ear busting but it works out to a good distance. and the battery life is forever, ive used the same batteries for entire seasons. it is deffiantly worth it, but i also carry mouth calls as a back up

I have used one for two years and have good luck with it. Ditto on the battery life. I usually place the speaker about 25yds. away from me and start the call with the JS PM or mouth call and after a few minutes switch to the Attractor. Helps take the attraction off me onto the Attractor.

I use it on all my stand use hand calls then when i see them i turn it on takes there eyes off me and make my shot its a nice trick to have and its small and easy to use /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back