Got my new Loudmouth caller

hello all ,im in the market for a new caller tired of lugging around my heavy js.my friend got the foxpro last year and it is nice but no remote on his and i want the remote model i had not heard of the loudmouth before i read this .i read all posts and sounds like alot bs.this is america and competion is part of being in buisness.no since in slamming one another just strive to be better than the other,thats the way it is, stop whinning.now my question is for the people who have owned both ,which one is the best value in your eyes.with the remote.where can i get the price of the loudmouth i know how HIGH the foxpro is with remote.im mainly want to know the distance the remotes worked really not advirtised.the easy way to stop this is,if you got one for free,work for,or sponsered by dont post if we want an ad we can pick up cabelas or basspro,the reason i try to read on here every night is ,it is joe blow just like me talking about what he likes or doesnt,what works what doesnt.not a sales pitch !!!!!wayne you have alot of patience i would have lst my temper by now,im leaning towards youre just from what i have seen here on this post you really seem like a stand up guy."what goes around comes around"

Donavan,
I appreciate your honesty. Getting to be a rare commodity. I will guarantee you this, If you are not 100% satisfied with the Loudmouth I will refund your money. I put everything into it and know it is what it's clamed to be

Gents,
Had a minor set back. Ran out of rechargeable power packs. Will receive them today or tomorrow and I will send orders out immediately Did not plan on including them standard with the Loudmouth.

Bonjour From The North,I am back for a few days,trying to get caught up on some phone calls,could not wait to add my 2 cents again.I have just finshed reading all the new postings.Tell you what,In the past,i used a cassette type caller,i feel like i just came into the 23 century with this machine,i also have had some concerns about how this unit will do in the cold. I can tell you this,its been raining like 10 up here and getting cold.and yes we have had some snow. I have been in the bush several days with my caller in the tool box of my truck, the cold weather, does not seem to bother this unit at all.I must say that is always a big concern up here.In the winter my cassette player does not do well at all.At - 45 it somes times wont even turn the tape.As i am typing this information,i also have my caller in the deep freeze,will see for my self what caller will do. the cold should not be a factor with the loudmouth,as there are no moving parts . Bush Trapper

Hey PS

I ordered mine on Sunday the 28th, will it be shipped this week or are you still waiting for the charger packs. Mine is the standard plastic with remote.

Thanks, FALFire

just a quick note to let everyone know that I was very pleased dealing with AP at www.allpredatorcalls.com he was very helpful and always made time to answer my questions. Also Wayne with Loudmouth was also super, he returned my calls promptly and even customized my sound card to suit my type of predator/varmint hunting. THANKS GUYS!

Snarkler

Back