Varmint Safari is giving away a Foxpro!

d2admin

Administrator
Anyone that orders Varmint Safari between now and Oct. 15 will be “thrown in the hat” to win a Foxpro with 16 sounds and remote!

I’ve been meaning to get this posted for awhile now, just have been so darn busy that I have not got to it. And I still haven’t made a new banner or added anything about it on our website. But, I wanted to at least start getting the word out that I am giving away a Foxpro caller to a lucky Varmint Safari customer.

This is my personal unit – the one that is seen and used in Varmint Safari to call in coyotes. It has been completely refurbished by the good folks at Foxpro and is good as new, ready to go.

So, if you’ve been lusting for a Foxpro, but haven’t jumped on one yet for whatever reason, here’s your chance to get one just by buying Varmint Safari.

By the way, for you guys who have just recently ordered Varmint Safari, don’t worry – anyone who has bought since 7/25 will be automatically included in the drawing.

- DAA

DAA, What about the poor guy that ordered the DVD about 10 days ago? Just got it last week. Any chances of getting into that drawing? BTW, awesome video, can't belive that terrain you all hunt deer in! You must have the quarter them up just to get them to the top of the hill.

Rukus

Very Cool Dave!!! Wish I could grab one and be entered too... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

By the way guys, Dave's video can be ordered from his website listed in his signature line at the bottom of his posting... Good luck to all who enter!!

No problem Rukus, I'll have to check, but it sounds like you got your order in on time anyway. But if you just missed by a day or two, I'll put your order in the "hat" (it's a box, actually...).

- DAA

Joe, I checked and you were already in there, so you're good to go.

Robert, I can't imagine why anyone would want my autograph, but I'm sure I can find a Sharpie around here someplace just in case /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif .

- DAA

Hey Dave, that is certainly generous of you to donate your own caller like that. Hat's off to you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Grandpa Fudge, I have to apologize, as I've not yet shipped your video (or any others ordered in the last week).

Been camped on the mountain, chasing mule deer with my bow - but I'm home now, and will get all the orders shipped out tomorrow.

Good luck on the draw!

- DAA

Randy, yeah I ended up taking a forkhorn for the freezer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif .

Called in 5 coyotes too, only got one shot though, and missed. Calling coyotes with a bow is tough!

- DAA

Just bringing this back up as a reminder that I'm giving away this Foxpro and everything with it. 16 sounds, remote, case and extra batteries. Just order Varmint Safari by Oct. 14 and I'll put your name in the hat!

You can use the link below to get more information, or to place your order.

Thanks All!

- DAA

FoxPro-1.jpg

Back