Scorpion deployment bag from Yoter's Den?

Rustydog

I just received my new deployment bag from Yoter's Den and it apprears to be a great addition to my E-Caller Tactics.

I am curious if anyone who uses this bag has any suggestions or tricks to improve its functionality. (So far, I can't think of any improvements, but someone might have a dynamite idea for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Thanks,

Rustydog

I have one also with the slot for the sp55 speaker.

I put a piece of foam board between the caller and speaker.
That makes it fit tighter.

The bag is made very well. Great protection for the caller, and makes it easer to carry with the speaker.

I was wondering if those had room for an sp-55 in the bag. Maybe one of you guys could post pics showing more detail than the one on YD's site. My scorpion should be here Tuesday. Yippee!

It comes two ways. With or without a place for the speaker. I bought the one with a place for a speaker. It is well made and should work great. I'll know more after Monday.

Keep the ideas flowing.

Rustydog

Here's an idea!
YD had a contest for FX3 and FX5 guys and gave away an FX5 bag. Maybe they'll have a contest for Scorpion owner's and give away a Scorpion bag! Yea, one with an sp55 pocket! hint hint

I know I would enter a contest like that, being a new Scorpion owner and all!

I am a bit perplexed at the posts which ask for a bag for the Scorpion with a place for the SP-55 Speaker. It must be a new addition because mine came with the speaker compartment. They told me they make both with or without the speaker pouch.

Hope this helps.

Rustydog

here is a pic of my scorpion bag.

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

CrazyHorse66,

We make (3) models for use with the Scorpion you have to scroll down to see the other models.

(SEE LINK BELOW)

Actually, after getting feedback from Stump49, and others early on, we now ship (2) foam pads with the bag, We have also modified the bag slightly, making it a bit smaller/tighter fit from the original. We have also made more reinforcement in some areas which caused the price increase as well,. the end result of coarse is even a better bag.

The foam pads are designed to be place on either side of the SP-55 speaker.

baginstructions.jpg

As far as a new contest giveaway,...well Christmas is coming! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Scorpion Deployment bags (Models A-B and C)

April /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Coyote Control,

I apologize that I didn't see your question earlier!

Here are a few, I don't understand why you can't see the FX-series on the site I will check it out thanks.

The FX-D-bags have dual speaker ports (so you can run your caller without taking it out of the bag) as well as an access flap on the side, to get to your jack ports and to view your LCD.

There is an antenna port to allow the antenna to protrude from the bag and a stow pocket for your remote TX.

The fabric is doubled and reinforced on the top and bottom to assist in protecting the caller from the weather.

5.5 feet of (1.5 inch webbing) adjustable carring strap and a glow in the dark zipper pull.

Hang it on a bush, strap it to a tree or just set it on the ground, Sling it over your shoulder,,it's ready to go.

Thanks for inquiring!

April /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Newbagpics-08033_0001.jpg
Newbagpics-08034_0001.jpg

FX-018_0001.jpg

FX-019_002.jpg
[

Thanks for the pictures of the bag.

I can't see the pictures using Firefox, but with IE browser they are there.

Thanks again

Edit - This is strange. I can "right" click on the "empty" picture and click "view image", the picture then comes up and stays there. So I went through the whole site and opened up all the pictures this way. I then went back a little latter and they were still all there....strange indeed!

Last edited:
The New Scorpion/SP-55 Deployment bags have been modified slightly for a more compact fit, as well as foam pads for the inside. New version is picture on the right.

Thanks for looking!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Vaportrail

DSC00015-1.jpg
100_1036.jpg

Back