Leaving for the world after thanksgiving.

BAMIT

It is that time to go find the enough coyotes to hunt for the World Coyote Calling Championship that will go down the 4-5-6 of Dec, Good luck to everyone going and everyone have a good turkey day. Gotta defend the title man, we will give you a report when I get back. Al.

good luck AL I hope that tracking device I planted in your truck works better for me this year! just kidding. good luck! See you soon happy thanksgiving!

Quote:
My money is on firedog1, of south Utah, he's going off 4-1

Calicokid thanks for the vote of confidence /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif. But I am just happy to be competing against Al and garv, they are true champs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Big Al we will see ya there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Happy Thanksgiving to ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

We will give it heck Lance.. It will be a good time regardless.. Im looking forward to doing the hunt with Casey this year. Kerry

Big Al you shouldn't need to go down and scout..... you should just be able to show up as much hunting as you get to do. See you in a couple days we are headed down wednesday. bryan

Good Luck Al!!!! I've gotta say though.... I am putting my money on the Carvers this year. Spent way to much time hunting with them and I got to admit that Kerry is do for a World performance... Go get em' Carvers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Oh... and Good Luck to everyone in the World. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I had a blast last year with Kerry Carver. Wish I was doing this year, but am unable to due to work.

See you at Cortez big guy. Im leaving here pretty quick. Im stopping by Nebraska to try and put a few on film before me and Clay head to our scouting area. Ill be callin ya.

Good Luck to all you gents hope the weather dont screw anybody over this year
I cant make it to the world this year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
The Utah State Chapionship is tomorrow and I will have a report on Sunday
Good luck Kerry , Firedogg , Bryan and Steve
Big Al dont need any good luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back