New commercial E-Caller ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predator Spanker
Yes it is just like a little rascal reunion. But you no your answer and knowing this might give your age away. I sent an email out to some of our members to look at your call on the bulletin board. I sure hope you do not mind. Ernie

Spanker,
You had asked for additional info - I can't shoot you an e-mail without your address. I posted mine, so shoot me a message and let's get off this board for a while - I will share info on this club, and how we may be able to help each other.

Thanks,
Bob

Predator Spanker, If you dont mind could you please tell us what YOUR actual involment is with the Loudmouth. Are you actually behind the production,design etc. of this unit or are you just the spokesman for it.

Bam: I an the one behind the design and the soul owner. I knew what I wanted, so I hired an electronic firm to develope the electronics and a second company to develop the injection molds.
When I finish our web site I will have pictures of the molds taking form, the electronics being made etc.
Spanker

This new caller sounds great!!!! I was planning on buying a fox pro in the next couple of months, I'm glad to hear of this new caller. I really look forward to your caller hitting the market.

Cougerbait. I must have received pushing 100 emails like yours. The loudmouth caller is well worth the wait.
It's kind of funny,alot of the guys who have been emailing me are saying that they have other companies callers, but the features we have to offer are far above anything out their.
Keep watching.
Spanker

I know a bunch of guys that have the fox pro. And they are all happy with them. I thinbk that as for the time being it is the best one out there by far. I'm really hoping that this new caller gives them a run for there money. I like the fox pro don't take it the wrong way. I just want some of those other callers like the phantom to go away.

What kind of garentee (sp) are you going to have with your new caller? ie: like the range on the remote, sound clarity, ect. I guess i should just wait till you get you site up and running. I just really want to get a good caller soon. And the wait for every one to try them out and post will drive me bat sh*! insain.

Any ways hope you all had a great christmas. and a happy new year. good luck in the feild.

Cougarbait: Our caller will out match any caller on the markt. As far as the sound quality goes,our caller has the same sound chip as the foxpro. This chip is a common chip that has excellent sound quality. Your friends with the other guy's caller will be impressed with our caller and it's features.
Keep this in mind, I am a hunter! I did not just come up with these ideas without realizing what works best in the field and the short comings of the other callers available on the market.
Would you go to a dentist with rotton teeth or an overweight health instructer?
Would you buy a caller from someone that has almost no field experience.
I won't say anything negative about other call companies, but I will say this. Hunting is a passion to me and my family. Predators keep me out at night when most normal people are sleeping.
It's somewhat of a sickness I think sometimes.
My caller is as valuable to me as my gun, I want the best with the best features! Features that will benefit me in the field. Look at the features mentioned. Tell me as a hunter, what did I miss. I know of nothing that would significantly aid in predator calling.
Most guys have a limited amount of time that they can spend hunting between family , job etc.
Why go into the field with anything less than the best?
try to be patient.I will release info on prices and warrantes ASAP.
Predator Spanker

Predator Spanker :

I wasn't trying to be negitive by any means. Just trying to find out as much as I can. It sounds great. I guess all I can do is kick back and wait. Thanx for your reply. Jesse

Cougarbait: Good advice, I will watch my back.
Believe it or not one night while calling I had a red fox come up behind me and scream. If I would have been by myself, I would have likely ended up in a fetal position calling for my mom.
You were not being negative. I was just trying to point out the facts about our caller and the direction I took to make it.
Keep watching, more information will be made available within a few days.
Spanker

Spanker, Like some of the other guys, I was a couple of weeks away of buying a Foxpro, I am waiting now! The Loudmouth sounds great. I will be looking for them as soon as they come available. If you get a chance email me at: knktack@apex2000.net. I have something to discuss with you. Thanks again, Tony

Predator Spanker,
Shoot me an email for price and options if you can. How soon you could deliver as well. I may buy a new foxpro but am curious what you can do on yours too. Thanks

sstevehaack@aol.com

Predator
Spanker

I'm in the market for a new e-caller and was shopping around until I ran across your caller. My guestion is will you me able to supply mountain lion hunter with any mountain lion vocalization (mating territorial etc). I was looking into the WT caller because of their sound library however, your caller sounds like it will be worth the wait. Thanks

Steve
slefforg@wyoming.com

Steve: Go to page one and look at the features.
compare to our competitors. You will see our caller is worth the wait.
I will not be able to give prices for several weeks. You won't be unhappy, unless you buy the other guy's caller and realize what you missed.

Spanker

Steve L: I don't have lion soulds.I do have cat sounds and large prey sounds like goat,deer, lamb,pig sounds. Keep this in mind. If you find a sound that you like you can record that sound onto our sound cards. Read carefully through the forms about call co. mentioned before buying. That's all I will say!!
Our caller will be worth waiting for.

Spanker

Predator
Spanker

Thanks for the reply, your right about recording the sounds on the cards. Maybe I can find someone here that has some good quality Mountain Lion sounds that I could pay to record on the new cards. Someone with more experince see's this post, can you tell me whether or not Lion vocalization is all that important...
Can't wait until the loudmouth come out onto the market
Thanks
Steve

I don't know fellas any thing named Loudmouth sounds like it should be approached in ambush style. It might lure you in with its good looks and features until you purchase it then your had, to be followed by one or two baby loudmouths and a honey do list.......Hmmm I smell a set up.

All kidding aside it sounds like you realy put in the right effort if your taking it from the hunters point of view. I am interested.

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back