It ain'tover 'til its over

Wouldn't that be a fitting end for him, But then I guess it would be Biden and Pelosi? Jeez not much better IMO. Thanks for the update

I imagine it's a long shot, but you have to ask "Why hasn't the document been made public?"
Can you imagine the riots in the streets if the claims are proven valid?

Last edited:
It will all be swept under the carpet by our liberal media and never reported on. They think that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are more important.

As for the validity of his birth in the United States goes. I think he's hiding something.

As for something being done about it.. I doubt it. This will be an example of how our democracy was undermined right at the top. So now we will accept corruption up and down the tree of democracy and very openly I might add.

""Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child’s birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence," the document said. "The only way to know where Senator Obama was actually born is to view Senator Obama's original birth certificate from 1961 that shows the name of the hospital and the name and signature of the doctor that delivered him."

I_Want_To_Believe.jpg

Quote:
Wouldn't that be a fitting end for him, But then I guess it would be Biden and Pelosi? Jeez not much better IMO. Thanks for the update

i may be wrong but i beleive that the electoral votes would be required to go to mccain since biden isnt officially running for potus

Back