The second American revolution

Quote:
Ron Paul, with his crazy gold standard policies, would have been worse for the American economy than the Dems are going to be!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif I am amazed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Ron Paul, with his crazy gold standard policies, would have been worse for the American economy than the Dems are going to be!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif I am amazed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I as well.

Great vid yotesackbuster.
Bigot? Fool? How so? I thought he pointed out errors in current policies that should fall on both Reb/Dem shoulders. Or if current popular thought would have it, entirely on the shoulders of the President. Maybe you heard something I missed.

Quote:
Great vid yotesackbuster.
Bigot? Fool? How so? I thought he pointed out errors in current policies that should fall on both Reb/Dem shoulders. Or if current popular thought would have it, entirely on the shoulders of the President. Maybe you heard something I missed.

I was being facetious there Jack. Bigot- someone winning an argument with a liberal. I won't speak for White Buzzard. Let him come up with some vacuous response.

Back