Howobamagotelected.com : the HORROR!

Javafour

I can't even comment on this other than to say a big old thanks to the government schools and the main stream media...

http://howobamagotelected.com

"Promote then as an object of primary importance, Institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened."

George Washington, Farewell Address, September 19, 1796

"On November 4th, 2008 millions of Americans were shocked that a man of Barack Obama's limited experience, extreme liberal positions and radical political alliances could be elected President of the United States. For many of these Americans, the explanation was rather simple... the news media, completely enamored with Obama, simply refused to do their job.

On Election day twelve Obama voters were interviewed extensively right after they voted to learn how the news media impacted their knowledge of what occurred during the campaign. These voters were chosen for their apparent intelligence/verbal abilities and willingness to express their opinions to a large audience. The rather shocking video below seeks to provide some insight into which information broke through the news media clutter and which did not."

If we required passing a current events or IQ test in order to vote then clearly the Democrat party would cease to exist... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Thanks, java. Now I have to go throw up. As many of us expected, Obama rose to the top position in this country because the ignorant lifted him up.

I wonder if they will be looking to the skies in late January waiting on the airplanes of the Democrats to drop money on them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

You can thank the MEDIA that is BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!!! Any candidate that bucks the system are considered to be loonies!

Unbelievable! I do wonder though......I hope the folks that voted for me are not that ignorant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

This presidential election is the result of a public education and the MSM. When this whole affair results in a collapsed economy and a Marxist government, those who voted for it will have no idea why it came about. A very sad state of affairs.

I'm SO glad I had to skip breakfast this morning or there would have been another mess to clean up!!

Honestly... Did you really expect any more than what you saw on that video? This once great nation is now on the brink of FUBAR!! Now the question is... Can we survive this?

I think we need to look at our election system. Our founding Father's wanted land owners only to vote, not every loser in the country.
We've had five generations of losers living off the Government tit, and they all have a vote. We're outnumbered. We're imploding.....

Quote:
I think we need to look at our election system. Our founding Father's wanted land owners only to vote, not every loser in the country.
We've had five generations of losers living off the Government tit, and they all have a vote. We're outnumbered. We're imploding.....

Martyn, you make another great point here.

In 1789, it was land owners who paid taxes as, obviously, there was no income tax or sales tax, etc.

The MSM and the gov. schools have fostered the notion that EVERYBODY should be enfranchised and EVERYBODY should vote.

To me that makes more sense when you have military conscription, like we did through Vietnam--ie, if you stand a chance of being drafted into the military to fight then you should have a say whether or not we are in a conflict.

But we don't have that now. and what we do have is a pack of free riders voting themselves handouts of OUR money!

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
~Alexis de Tocqueville

Back