The New Half Inch Rabid Rabbit Extreme Now Available!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Just PayPal'd the $'s.

Thanks!

Thanks your new call went in the mail today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Thanks guys these are selling like hotcakes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I'm really hearing some great success results coming in. These calls are so easy to use and require very little air to drive them and these little calls are loud very loud.. Thanks guys.. Kerry

Quote:
Order incoming.

Thanks.

Thanks you'll love the sound of this call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Kerry,

I think you should market this call to elk hunters. This call makes a verrrry goood cow call..so easy to make some sweet sounds, from cow to calf.

thanks,
Scott

Quote:
Kerry,

I think you should market this call to elk hunters. This call makes a verrrry goood cow call..so easy to make some sweet sounds, from cow to calf.

thanks,
Scott

I think he already has. I believe it's called the stinky pinky. Don't remember who he was making them for.

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Crapshoot is right I am producing them as an Elk call ( In Pink) for a company, also the company that I'm producing them for named them the stinky pinky Elk call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Its just a super all around call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thanks Kerry

Those little calls are awesome looking. I want one now. I love keeping little calls in my jacket pockets. I have a couple of calls that I got from Rich Cronk, the lil' killer call is always in my jacket just in case, you never know. I think I will take this little one with me on my route and stop in the canyon and see what I can call up. I have seen a few bobcats in a couple of different areas.

PM me and I will get a money order on your way. I will be wanting one for my 8 year old son. His birthday is next month on the 23rd.

I tried this call out today while I was on the route and it is really easy and sounds awesome. I can't wait to try it when I have a gun in my hands.

Kerry, I absolutely love the call. The call is very easy to blow and the sound is AWESOME! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif On my first set called in two coyotes and only got one. Within a min of calling, the first came in undercover and we didn't see it till it was about 30 yards and it was to late to even move on it before it took out where he came from. The second one came in about 2 min later and started to circle downwind about 200 yds out and my partner got a 100 yard shot knocking him down. On my third stand with the call the next evening I called in a bobcat. It took about 10 min before the cat came in or at least till i saw it. It was directly to my left and when i saw it he was just sitting down about 70 yds out lookin straight at me. I got turned on it and smoked my 4th cat ever! Wish I had pics to post. Thanks for the awesome call!

Quote:
Kerry, I absolutely love the call. The call is very easy to blow and the sound is AWESOME! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif On my first set called in two coyotes and only got one. Within a min of calling, the first came in undercover and we didn't see it till it was about 30 yards and it was to late to even move on it before it took out where he came from. The second one came in about 2 min later and started to circle downwind about 200 yds out and my partner got a 100 yard shot knocking him down. On my third stand with the call the next evening I called in a bobcat. It took about 10 min before the cat came in or at least till i saw it. It was directly to my left and when i saw it he was just sitting down about 70 yds out lookin straight at me. I got turned on it and smoked my 4th cat ever! Wish I had pics to post. Thanks for the awesome call!

Your very welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Im glad you are liking the call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I have been hearing some awesome field reports coming in from this call. Im glad to hear its working out well for you also. Thank you very much for letting me know. We have been having super success with it also. I have called in 3 cats and a bunch of coyotes and fox's so far with it in country that there are not many cats. Thanks Kerry

Back