The New Half Inch Rabid Rabbit Extreme Now Available!!!!!!!!!!!!

carvercalls

Staff member
Here is the new 1/2 inch Extreme tone board available in the production call. ( This is not the Extreme curve board 5/8ths ) This board sounds fantastic and is very very easy to blow. The sound is target Cats but calls coyotes just as well as cats.. The calls are available in single calls as well as sets.. The single calls are $12.95 + 2.95 Shipping. (These calls are not true production calls they are all turned on a lathe) Thanks for looking.. Kerry

2008_04280001.jpg

2008_04280003.jpg

Production or Custom...those are sweet looking calls by anyone's standards! Coming from the Carver Shop, you know they have to sound great!

Nice ones Kerry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Tony

Kerry, that looks a lot like the ones I got from you at the Predator Expo...

If you make them any easier to blow than the ones I got, I won't be able to breath on them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks guys.. Old turtle its the same call body but the board is different.. It sure was a pleasure to meet you at the Expo.. I dont think ive been home a weekend since the Expo until this weekend it seems good to to be home and back to business /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I really think folks are going to fall in love with this board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif The ones we have let out for testing have really had some awesome results /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

look's great kerry. keep it up. i'm just disapointed in my production call's.trying to think of a way to liven them up. Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Love it Kerry!

I've always liked the way a smaller board feels and works. I know these are super! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I will second everyone elses comments on how awesome this board sounds. I just got a custom amboyna burl call with this board and it sounds amazing. I can't wait to give it a go on the local coyotes. Great job again, Kerry.

Thanks guys I think you will be very happy with the calls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Levi yours will be in the mail in the morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

I just got my call yesterday. It is awesome! I wanted something no frills with a great sound and this call really fit the bill. The call is great and the price can't be beat. Thanks Kerry!

I got lucky and kerry gave me his own personal call to try
I ended up calling in the first pair of coyotes with it.
Then he let me keep it. Thanks again Kerry
I have had the call for 4 weeks called in 6 coyotes and 2 Bobcats with it and I can Honestly say it is IMO the Best sounding , easy to use Call I own and have EVER USED
That Tone bord is in a class of its own , I have tried to get it to lock up with Saliva and it Just wont sounds great no matter how much saliva the reed is floating on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
Kerry I called in another cat with it Today
Couldnt get a shot
I seen it walk down a small knob and into a wash behind a tree, Ill I could see was its ears for about 10 minutes and then it went up the wash out of sight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Last edited:
Quote:Here is the new 1/2 inch Extreme tone board available in the production call. ( This is not the Extreme curve board) This board sounds fantastic and is very very easy to blow. The sound is target Cats but calls coyotes just as well as cats.. The calls are available in single calls as well as sets.. The single calls are $12.95 and $2.95 shipping (These calls are not true production calls they are all turned on a lathe) Thanks for looking.. Kerry

2008_04280001.jpg

2008_04280003.jpg

How can you go wrong at that price? I want one!

Back