The return of the girly men

azmastablasta

The Return Of The Girly Men
Nancy Morgan
RightBias.com
November 9, 2008

Men across the nation are weeping tears of joy this week. Publicly and unabashedly. The election of Obama has validated and encouraged their right to publicly expose their sensitive inner selves to the world. Feelings rule.

Metrosexuals everywhere are experiencing a collective 'shiver up their legs', as they rush to inform one and all of the fascinating complexities and mysteries of their inner emotions.

Setting the example that the new man isn't a man unless he has the ability to shed tears on cue, was CBS' Harry Smith. At the end of Wednesday’s CBS Early Show, an emotional Harry Smith declared:"...I wept tears of joy last night."

Over on ABC, News correspondent Steve Osunsami was reporting live from Morehouse college, and when word of Barack Obama's victory came, "Steve found himself choking back tears". He then rushed off to pen his brilliant editorial, A Reporter Reflects on His Own Reaction to the Election. Girly Man meets the me generation.

Demonstrating that Girly Men transcend racial lines, the Reverand Jesse Jackson was caught on tape, weeping his own tears of joy on Obama's victory. I guess it hasn't sunk in that Obama's election takes all the arrows out of Jackson's quiver but, hey, a man can dream, can't he?

The Girly Men are back. With a vengence. And I expect they'll be granted a front row seat in any and all national conversations for the next four years. They are the new and improved version of men. Designed by feminists and launched in a successful frontal assault on America's outdated notion of masculinity.

Gone are the masculine heros of yesterday - the John Wayne's and the General Patton's. Gone are the the testosterone laden warriors and the outdated dudes who think their job is to protect women. They've been banished to the fringes of the 'politically acceptable', along with all the men who don't shave their chest hair. (And they don't even have 72 virgins to console them. Virginity has been banned as, well, unacceptable for any self-realized woman. Or girl.)

The new improved Girly Men are marching, (mincing) in lockstep in front of anyone who will watch, patting themselves on the back for having 'evolved'. These men have swallowed whole the feminist mantra that This Is What Women Want. A new, sensitive man. A man not afraid of feelings, a man in touch with his inner self who has the, yes, the raw courage, to shed the shackles (whew) of masculinity.

No longer will these men have to battle for their place in the pecking order by the old (brutal) traditional means. It has been decided by popular vote that feelings will now determine social ranking. Acerbic wit will replace arm wrestling. Tears will replace stoicism, dialogue will replace confrontation and liposuction will replace rippling muscles.

Nail polish and hair spray will become the new weapons in the battle of the sexes. And millions of men are rushing to re-invent themselves in the new, socially ordained and politically acceptable way. They have become 'empowered'. Metrosexuals are the new flavor of the day.

Centuries of conditioning are now considered moot. According to the new Girly Man rules, as laid out by feminists and validated by the recent presidential election, male challenges may now be met with understanding instead of a fist. Dialogue is in. Strength is out.

The new Girly Men are superior because they understand the root causes underlying bad behavior. And they're man enough to turn the other cheek. Next time someone kicks sand in their face, they have carte blanche to slink away, and feel self-righteous to boot. What a deal.

Girly Men have claimed the moral high ground and traditional methods of male behavior are to be considered déclassé. Feelings trump facts, intentions trump outcomes and tears trump fists. Men have evolved to a higher plane and they're loving it.

So are our enemies.

Nancy Morgan is a columnist and news editor for RightBias.com
She lives in South Carolina

http://rightbias.com/News/110708girly.aspx

Quote:
Demonstrating that Girly Men transcend racial lines, the Reverand Jesse Jackson was caught on tape, weeping his own tears of joy on Obama's victory.

Those weren't tears of joy. They were tears of anger as he wondered how he could run for election so many times and never make it past the stage of novelty act and this guy makes it all the way his first time.

Nate

A TRUE RINO GirlyMan...

GirlyMan.jpg

Hmm. I think I might like this Nancy Morgan chick. I wonder if she's married? I wonder if she likes guns and motorcycles?

It reminds me of some on this forum who giggle with glee at low gas prices in the face of near total financial collapse of our great nation, then turning around and wailing about the possibility of the milktit being taken away from UAW members if GM collapses.
Welcome to the new republik. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

azmastablasta

Nancy Morgan is right on!
The Feminization of America is in full bloom.
Men have degenerated into being women, where feelings are more impotant than facts, where feelings are more important than rational thinking, where real men are destroyed because of who they are, MEN.
Every effort is being made by the feminist movement to destroy real men. The feminists will do ANYTHING to prove that they are BETTER than men, including the castration of all real men.
So, how does this play out? We will be a nation of [beeep], unable to protect ourselves, as evidenced by what happened on 9/11/01/ We now have women in the military, hysterics who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Can women actually fight a war against the 7th century muzlem barbarians we are now confronting? Dream on.
Let me drop a few names to make my point. Nancy Pelosi, Barbara boxer, Nancy Mckinney, Hillary Clinton, the Governor of Michigan, the Governor of Arizona, the representative from New York who wants to take away all of our guns, thus castrating all of us real men.
These feminists are destroyers, not builders. They are uninterested in building a strong nation. They will do ANYTHING to have our nation destroyed, ANYTHING. And, they'd be gleeful when we are destroyed.
I spent 20 years in our Army, 10 on active duty, and 10 in the reserve program retiring in 1980. We don't have an army any longer. We have a social club where boys and girls dressed in starched uniforms, "Looking Good", speak politically correct BS. They know NOTHING of war.
Men are warriers, women are not, as are all of the girly men.
We've lost our frontier ethos. We're sitting Ducks for the enemy. It's only a matter of time till we are destroyed militarially.

The only defense a people have against tyranny
is to be armed. This is why some political
factions are so desperately trying to to disarm
us. Once the people are disarmed, the gates
to Absolute Autocratic Authority are flung
open. The people then cease to be citizens,
and, instead, become subjects.

“All it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to stand by and do nothing.” Edmund Burke

Don

I'm with ya on that Marty.
this old Wyoming cowboy would rather be politically incorrect and stand up for my beliefs and never back down.
if it comes to fight or flight I'll fight every time.

Martyn:

Superb post.

Especially the words, "It's only a matter of time till we are destroyed militarily."

The gay army, instituted by Bill Clinton, guarantees that the US military will suffer a devastating defeat in the near future.

As a veteran I hate to see what our military has become.

America will be shocked when the Lord Himself destroys one of the mighty gods that Americans honor above the Lord God - the American military.

+1! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

And don't EVEN get me going on what the Feminists have done to destroy the family and fatherhood via their divorce industry/legal-complex!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

We need a helluva lot more Sarah Palins and a helluva lot fewer of the witches you mentioned in your post...

Quote:
+1! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

We need a helluva lot more Sarah Palins and a helluva lot fewer of the witches you mentioned in your post...

Exactly.....

Man, that piece sure hits the nail on the head! I wonder how long before these girly men are hinding behind the legs of real men because the wolf has come knocking on the door.

I've said this on here once before, but about three years ago I started judging my male friends and acquaintances by whether or not I would be willing to be lost in the forest with them for a couple of weeks. Many of the people in my life fell from grace. Others fell into the category of "push them over the first cliff and swear they fell" and still others fell into the category of "I'm only keeping you alive so I can eat you later on if necessary." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This country is falling apart and it's being welcomed by those that have been envious of our success, both inside and outside the country. All the lazy, no good people in this country have been envious of the prosporous that have worked hard and their envy has been fed by groups of people who have convinced them that it is not their physical and mental lazyness that have kept them from succeeding. These people are now convinced the "rich" have stolen from them.

My wife has the unfortunate pleasure of working for a company who is owned by a flaming metro-sexual. Even his righthand "man" is a metro. Then there is the ever present gay guy who works there.

Some of the chit that she tells me about these guys makes me want to kick them in the nads. None of these metros could survive one day in the woods.

One of them came by the house to drop off a lap top and he saw my trophy room and said "did your husband kill all of these animals?" My wife replied "they're not pets, of course he killed them!" Here's your sign.

I spent four months away from my beloved mountains. While in the valley (Sacramento area), I was amazed at how the people (OK mostly the women) react to a real man. Simple courtesy, gentlemanly behavior mixed with a lack of tolerance for idiocy just blew people away. Plain talk and common sense are so rare, people were just amazed. Most people walked down the street with their head down, afraid to make eye contact, it’s no wonder they get mugged. I walked with my shoulders back, head up and a smile on my face. I was hunting for predators on the street, and each time I made eye contact with a predator they knew they weren't facing another one of the sheep and cautiously slinked away.
I wouldn't call myself a catch, but I had no shortage of female attention, nor was I subject to intolerable behavior by thugs or "gangstas".
This attempt to get in touch with your "feminine side" is ridiculous. The only "feminine side" I am aware of is the passenger side of my truck, the end of the couch without the remote and the side of the bed with all the covers.
I have wept tears of pain, laughter and joy. Usually in the privacy of a few friends and family, and from emotions so powerful, I'm sure your average metro-sexual would simply faint away.
Do I enjoy a latte' at Starbucks? Sure. Can I appreciate beauty in art, literature and nature? Of course. Am I gonna bleach my hair. Nope, not much there anyway. Am I gonna shave by body hair? [beeep] no, it keeps me warm (and the chicks dig it!)
I have feelings, but they don't rule my life. I leave that to my personal code of conduct, that elusive ability to tell the difference between right and wrong so many people have difficulty with today.
End of rant.

Last edited:
Back