Palin A Racist! B/C She's Not Sexually Attracted to Black Men, Critics Say

Quote:
OK, you made me curious, so I looked it up: "Lynda Carter (born July 24, 1951)" So, she's now 57.

She is still one "fine" lookin woman.

Quote:
Quote:
Madonna,Angelina Jolie, and Tinkebell kept trying to seduce me, all at the same time

That's preposterious! What on earth would Madonna and Angelina Jolie be doing hanging out with Richard Simmons.

az.....Richard Simmons?????? Dude....yer sick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Java...Cat Woman...yum. And ya, it's a national thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

The race card is such garabage...people that pull it show their ignorance.

Nothing screams equality like a holiday for a CERTAIN RACE, or having an all one race school...man equality at its finest. NAACP is such an arse backwards little program its sickening. Uh O I am probably now labeled a racist.

There are several things you have to look at in this. First she went from a one on one discussion with a man to from the sounds of it being swarmed. That would be enough to make anyone "body laungage" change. It could be they made her uncomfortable and she took a defensive posture.

Second what attracts an individual to another could be anything. It is a preference. I am not phyiscally attracted to very dark skinned women, does not matter if they are Black, Indian, middle eastern or an over nuked fake tan blone. I love small round face women, and specially asian women, but again that is preference not racism. I prefer redhead and darkheaded women over blonde but I don't discrimminate agains blondes.

If the color of their skin cause me to treat them different than I treat anyone else then that would be racism in my book. Racism is very much alive in Americal today. If you are a christian white male you are the most discromminated against person in this country!

Angelina Jolie tried it with me and I let her have her way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif She then contacted Hillary Swank who's now trying to work a deal with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Ha Ha Ha
Can't keep these gals away from me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Back