digital caller compare

wallhanger

i am interested in purchaseing a digital caller and wanted to know what your choices were between burnam bro compucaller and the phantom and what sounds. i currently usa a DK cassette call and hand calls. I hunt in soutern IL.

On the burnam bro compucaller is nice I have seen them but the cost to chang out the chip is very high in price. The Phantom comes with several calls and they sound great and its very light weight next to the burnam bro compucaller, my advice is buy the Phantom, the sounds between the two are the same and very clear. And if you wish to use different sounds use what you have already the DK cassette call and hand calls. I switch all the time I use the Phantom, my home made ele.caller, Js512, several hand calls. I hope this is some help.
And wallhanger, Welcome To Predator Masters
smile.gif

------------------
Keep the wind in your face and... Good calling to you...
yotewalk.gif

Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing
http://predatormasters.com/jasongunroom.html

[This message has been edited by Jason El Paso (edited 01-15-2002).]

The compucaller I have is very light. It has only called a couple coyotes. It was kind of disappointing. I have 3 sound boards which brought the price right up to where a foxpro w/remote costs. Might just be my area or something else. I should give it another chance. I have had better luck with the JS-512 and foxpro so far though. Have not called with the phantom yet so can't say.

Good luck

Back