phantom predator caller.

[QUOTEi like the compactness and light weight. For anyone who may only use an electronic caller some of the time, i think it's ideal. You won't sink extra money into it because it only uses a 9V battery and there are no tapes to collect and break. It fits in nicely with handcalling. ] [/QUOTE] Did anybody else notice encore had a post that wasnt meant to be humerous or funny???? or was it???? This one is informative!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich,....usually i do disteress calls for a while,...right before i leave the stand i give em a howl or some whinning. sometimes they erupt in a barking frenzy runnuing strait at me. most os my coyotes present themselves after i introduce the dog vocals. they are also my favorite calls and i wouldnt leave the house without my howler.
thats an intersesting clip Rob. its funny how some dogs also seem so much more inteligent than others.

Back