NSSF Joe? Shockey - Info

Troy R

I heard a campaign add this morning on my way into work for Obama. In this add a fellow name of Joe Shockey stated that he was a ex-Washington redskin and a member of the NSSF. In this ad he emphatically states that "Both" canidates will protect our 2nd Ammendment Rights but Obama is the clear choice to protect our jobs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif This add leads the listener to assume that the NSSF has endorsed Obama.

Now this is contrary to ALL information I have reviewed, as a NRA member, within various firearms and hunting magaziness, News Media and Mr. Obama's public voting records. I sent NSSF a email requesting clarification but have not received a response yet. Anyone else heard or know anything on this.

Thanks

Troy,
It is not the NSSF that is endorsing them. It is a Trojan Horse association called the American Hunters and Shooters Association.

There is a thread about this in the Member Club House and a link to a NSSF statment on what they are about.

They are very scary!

Regards,
Tim

I heard that ad this morning and about choked on my coffee. The day Obama supports gun owners' rights as we understand them I'll jump off a cliff...

Back