Colorado prairie dog conservation plan

I moved the thread from Varmints Forum to hear because a large precentage of the time, the varmint hunters & what, how, and why they hunt is the topic of discussion of the anti hunting nuts.

They also like to start "small" with taking of our privledges to hunt, & feel that if they can get support to ban hunting of samller game, then their power will grow withing the organizations & state wildlife depts. that they pester. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

They also feel that by winning victory in small game hunting they can gain financial strength to go after tougher, more popular hunting, and win there as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

The fight starts at the bottom & spreads like cancer.

Lets lend a hand and help whenever we can in ANY instance of anti's trying to further their own agenda.

If we allow them to stop or ban hunting of one species, it may be coyotes, bobcats, deer or elk that are next.

Barry

Quote:
The guy I am running against introduced a bill to ban hunting of PD's here in Montana. Nuts!

Greg--I think our members should know that the man in question who seeks to end PD hunting in Montana is Democrat candidate for District 7 State Senate, Paul Clark.

His opponent, Republican Greg Hinkle, is the 100% A+ sportsmen's choice for the Montana State Senate.

Personally, I hope everyone in District 7 or with friends or family there will vote for Greg Hinkle to help preserve our hunting and shooting rights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thank you Java, I appreciate the help!! You can bet varmint and predator hunters will be well represented in this state should I win it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif. No compromise ( you guys probably already figured that out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) Sure am going to be glad when this is over though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

Back