Petition to legalize NIGHT HUNTING in Arizona

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Good work Jeff. Sounds like an uphill climb at best, but at least you rattled their cage.

And although you wrote it off in your letter, I'm telling you that there are plenty of callers like me, and if they would notify us specifically of areas where they were having coyote population issues and we could go in there at night, SOME difference would be made. Maybe not a big difference but maybe enough that they would only need to fly it once instead of twice.

I'm going to formulate my own letter and send it to the Chairman and all the Commisioners, just to let them know that this isn't just the Jeff Mock project.

Thanks for taking the initiative Jeff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Good work Jeff. Sounds like an uphill climb at best, but at least you rattled their cage.

And although you wrote it off in your letter, I'm telling you that there are plenty of callers like me, and if they would notify us specifically of areas where they were having coyote population issues and we could go in there at night, SOME difference would be made. Maybe not a big difference but maybe enough that they would only need to fly it once instead of twice.

I'm going to formulate my own letter and send it to the Chairman and all the Commisioners, just to let them know that this isn't just the Jeff Mock project.

Thanks for taking the initiative Jeff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

The Jeff Mock project.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Now that's funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Guys,

before you get too into this, I'm telling you that you need to form a group. It can be informal as [beeep] but it has to be a group and it has to sound impressive and all those folks who write to or call anyone have to use the group name.

Sincerly,

Randy Buker
Minnesotans for Light Law Reform

You need one main spokesman with a lot of support from the rest. It needs to be coordinated.

I have been received numerous emails from people here in Arizona who have expressed their full support.

I'm sure that at some point, we can select a "spokesperson" to represent us on this matter.

I have also been informed by AZGF that they will be having one of their people contact me to let me know exatly what we need to do to get the ball rolling, legitimately.

Like I said before, the petition just resurfaced, and has been a good catalyst. We'll seee what happens.

Jeff

Jeff, is this a disitions your game an fish can make??? or will it have to go up in front of
your AZ legeislation and be past into law???

George

Quote:
Jeff, is this a disitions your game an fish can make??? or will it have to go up in front of
your AZ legeislation and be past into law???

George

George,

I'm not really sure. I'm sure I'll find out when their representative contacts me.

I have just received the below letter from AZGF. They have also included the ENTIRE packet to be filled out for this process. I have not looked at the attached documents as of yet. I guess we need someone to spearhead the effort. I will email teh forms to whomever wants to view them.

Jeff,

Thank you for your comments - they will be logged and considered as part of the Art 3 rulemaking process. The Department anticipates presenting proposed rulemaking for Article 3 to the Commission around the end of this year.

Regarding petitions for a rule change, these can be submitted to the Department at any time and follow a specific process. I have attached the required forms in the event you wish to petition for a rule change. However, it is important to note that the Article 3 package, which you comments pertain to, is coming up for Commission review in the near future. A copy of any upcoming Commission Meeting Agendas is always available on the Department's website and you would be welcome to address the Commission at that time if you wish to present any oral comments related to Article 3.

Thank you,

Jennifer Stewart

Rules and Risk Branch Chief

Arizona Game and Fish Department

Jeff,

If you can provide a form (a link) that can be printed off, I'm sure many of the members here would print it off and either have it sent to you or the approprate place. I'd be glad to fill one out as well.

Back