5 Call Sets More Sets Added !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
I can make her a set of her own I can even do pink if she would like LOL

See that Terry, he can make you a set in pink /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I already have a few pink calls,Thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

you people ought to know better. when it comes to calls terry has some of everything i'v learned that from experience. it would suprise me if her has one made from a cow flop.

These calls are very very nice, and as always top notch Carver quality. In my oppinion you are not going to beat this deal anywhere. Don't let the term " production calls" fool ya these calls will blow your socks off with there quality and sound. Absolutly terrific calls at a fantastic deal.
Thanks Kerry and Kim.

Kerry, calls showed up today they sound and look awsome. I cant wait to get a chance to try them out on something other then the dogs and cat. Thanks kerry.

+1 Festus

These calls are custom in my mind, if you turn them,tune them, make them with your own hands,there custom. You guys got a heck of deal.

Thanks guys im all out of these till after the expo.. Im glad you are liking them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Chaz you are probably right sence these are turned by hand on a lathe, Ill talk with the mods and make sure where to post them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Mark bud it was good to talk with ya on the phone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif We will be heading to the Expo in the morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Super deal...never tried one of your calls but those are some great prices and pretty calls. You get a lot more than you do with the Sceery packs of calls.

Quote:
Super deal...never tried one of your calls but those are some great prices and pretty calls. You get a lot more than you do with the Sceery packs of calls.

Let me tell you that they are a super call, very very easy to handle. I got my calls in the mail wednesday and they are the BEST I have called with. They sound awesome and are cool lookin. By the way Kerry thanks for the great product they sound great, you really do have a talent in call making. Please keep up the good work

Thanks guys im glad you are liking the calls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif and thank you for the kind words.. Ill post some more when I get back from the Expo in Kansas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Quote:

I hunted with Kerry this weekend and those calls work very very well. In fact we only called in 2 triples and Kerry was calling both times with his calls. Aesthetically pleasing and apparently the yotes think they are really in for a treat.

Carl im glad ya came hunting it was a blast. The tripples were just a bonus to the fun I had /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thanks Kerry

Kerry, Thanks for shipping the call so fast. I got it on Tues. Great sound, going to go to work this week end. Again, thanx Kerry.
P.S. Say hi to Kim!!!!!

Hi. Got mine on Tuesday as well. I'm very impressed with ALL the calls. Very easy to blow and, if you can believe it, they sound better than they look. Can't wait for fall. Thanks again for the fast shipping and great craftmanship. Mike

Back