5 Call Sets More Sets Added !!!!!!!!!!!!

carvercalls

Staff member
Here are 4-- 5 call sets up for sale. The set includes a howler, Rabid rabbit + , rabid rabbit, closed reed distress and a coaxer.. Every thing you need to get out hunting.. The sets are $45.00 delivered to your door.. That's $9.00 per call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif If you have a special color you would like shoot me a P/M and ill see what I can do to get ya taken care of.. Thanks for looking.. Kerry

I have added more sets. I also have some on my website /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thanks Kerry www.carverpredatorcalls.com

2008_02170001.jpg

Set #1

2008_02170002.jpg

Set #2

Last edited:
Nice job Kerry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
everyone should have a set like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

WOW!! What a deal!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I really like the colors of #2 & #4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

{I'd be interested, but not until after the World Expo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Right now all my money's either being spent getting truck ready to hunt, or saved so I can go to the Expo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
If you're planning on making more, I'll be in touch in Sept.} /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ps: Would a set in white/"marbled" be possible? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif I'd hate to have you mix up a color & then you not be able to use it all. I'm sure that stuff isn't exactly cheap.] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Holy Cow, there awesome looking. I have several and they sound amazing too. I think youre going to take the production market by storm with those. Id take the top set if there available.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I have to agree with Rifle. That is a awesome set! For the beginner just wanting to get set up or the experienced wanting to fill a lanyard with some of the best calls out. Those need to be marketed at a broader level. Even at a higher price, that's a steal. You are the man,Kerry

BTW, Terry was probably wondering if they come in Hot Pink /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Last edited:
You got it Ted thanks ill get them in the mail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thanks guys
Will I can make ya a set anytime and just about any color /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Last edited:
Quote:
My set is on its way, So now I have these, the M1, the 12ga, and I am working on the AR15. MY WIFE HATES YOU GUYS!!! lol

Your set is on the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I hope your wife doesn't hate us to bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif tell her if she cant beat us join us I can make her a set of her own I can even do pink if she would like LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thanks guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Quote:
I can make her a set of her own I can even do pink if she would like LOL

See that Terry, he can make you a set in pink /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back