more bobcats

nightwatchman

well, we have had quite a few bobcats killed on the road around my house in the past few years.. this evening i stop by a friends house that i typically hunt on.. his family has alittle over 1000 acres with some real nice clearcuts around it.. anyway, we had thought we heard a bobcat on his property last year but wasnt 100% sure. when i pulled in this evening he confirmed it to me with a big grin on his face.. he had been monitoring some trail cameras on his property and the neighbor had been doing the same on the bording property.. the neighbor stopped him this morning and showed him about 5-6 photos he had gotten on the fenceline of two big bobcats. looked to be a male and a female. last year we had a 28lb male killed on the road and we compared the pictures of it to the one in the photo and the new photo looks to be a fairly bigger bobcat.
anyway, just wanted to post that.. with each sighting i hear about or pictures i see i just keep waiting like a kid at christmas for a bobcat season in ohio. i hope its not too far around the corner. if i can snatch a few of those pics from the old man this weekend i will post them on here. not sure if he will let me borrow them or not but im going to try. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back