coyote in the ...................................?

LBLDOG

My dad ws going out into the garden at daylight and a coyote is running off with a cantalope in its mouth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. The coyote has managed to get 3 cantalopes and 1 small watermelon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif . I went over there today and he showed me a watermelon the coyote took his paw and scratched on it, you can see the 4 perfect scratch marks in the melon. The coyot e also sunk a tooth into the side of the watermelon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I have been watching my kids this summer so I havent hhad time to take the coyote out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. My kids start school Wednesday, So my next day off next week , I think I will call the coyote up with a little lightning jack on the FOXPRO along with my lucky bunny sitting next to the FOXPRO XR-6. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Did ya think a tryin cantalope or watermelon in distress? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I KNOW ya saw that comin'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

night calling melon patches is great hunting around here, don't know if it's legal in Ky or not.
You will call lots of coons a deer!
I get lots of calls from melon farmers this time of year.

Oh I got the sound! two coyotes fighting over a melon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

lets see the pics!

Around here we have to guard the sweet corn from them too!!! Coons are bad enough but the coyotes wait till it is ready to eat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gifand then they take it. Can't have the sweet corn patch very far from the house anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif Makes it harder to rotate the crops around this way

I used to hunt a ranch that grew carrots. Easy to find fresh sign in the snow with the orang poop. Or as we called "nuclear coyote crap".

Back