Well the young yotes are out

0801081907-1.jpg

Another picture. Had a camo bandanna on my neck btw while hunting, to cover up that pale blob of skin below my camo'd face. I got flea bites on my hands from picking this guy up! lol

Good job with the 17. It's all about shot placement as they have said in previous posts. Fleas huh? The last one I picked up had ticks crawling towards my hands and got a couple of them little buggers on me.

Are you going to stay with the 17?

Quote:
Good job with the 17. It's all about shot placement as they have said in previous posts. Fleas huh? The last one I picked up had ticks crawling towards my hands and got a couple of them little buggers on me.

Are you going to stay with the 17?

On the land I hunt, we can't use centerfire rifles. I'm going to hunt a management area during fall and winter, and you can't use centerfire rifles there either. Right now I'm just using my .17 or a 12 gauge. Gonna try out 3 inch Dead Coyote's sometime here soon. If I ever get to hunt somewhere more open I'm going to shoot my .308. Everywhere I hunt tho its thick and you won't get a shot over 100 yards. I'd like to use my .308 but I can't, and I can't buy a new gun right now. So right now I have to use it or a shotgun until I find more land to hunt on.

Back