Carver Production Call

badtothebone

Hey gang!

Last night I had the opportunity to really hammer one of Kerry's new calls. I was amazed at how easy they are to blow, and the tone is off the chart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

If you don't have one, you should get on the list. Mine will have a permanent ride on my string! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Rudy

I got mine last night and played it all the way to work this morning. Great little call with a big sound. Kerry hit the nail on the head with this one!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Good job Kerry!!!
Trashcan
DCC

Kerry I told you I didnt have any of your calls i was wrong.
Jeff gave me one of your 22-250 case made metal reed calls, it never leaves my gun i carry it in my bullet holder on the stock of my gun, for backup incase my e caller goes dead or if I walk on to a coyote before i get set.
I have called in a mess of coyotes with that little sucker

Ya, I have three and just bought two more. There are amazing. Very easy to blow and sound awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I trust you Rudy i´ll be getting one later this fall!!

///Fredrik /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Very nice calls don't let the term " production call " fool ya these calls sound, feel, and look like a custom made call.
Carver quality and sound for that price, Man it just don't get any better than that.

Got to love that Rabid Rabbit , man I love that call .
Kerry you sure you liked my callen I dont get an opion from anybody who knows how to call with an open reed call to much.

Boz bud you make that call ROCK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Those Coyotes look like they are coming in on a string when you talk to em on the rabid rabbit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Thanks Kerry...That little guy was about 30 feet away from my backyard hooch. Didn't take him 10 minutes to walk right in for that photo op /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Callemclose Thats awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Im glad you are liking the call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Quote:
I got mine last night and played it all the way to work this morning. Great little call with a big sound. Kerry hit the nail on the head with this one!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Good job Kerry!!!
Trashcan
DCC

How freeking funny. I got mine last night also and I tooo blew my new Carver calls swift call all the way to work this morning. 40 minutes of the swift blues. The pitch and range of tones you can get from that little thing is something else.

I also want to add a plug for the craftmanship on this call. It is enclosed in some Mascar Birch from England and looks awesome.

Oh yeah and Ted(rifledog) you are the man for having Kerry make me this call.

Kerry,finally got the production call out in the field and scored on two coyotes!!What a great call and easy to handle,thanks Mark might need a couple more for my 2 sons

Back