Ruthless Rabbit Production Calls 1 st. Run !!!!!!!!!!

You bet Matt I should have some ready to go at the Expo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thanks guys.. Kerry

Got my call today Kerry and it is a great working call.Can not wait for the weather to cool off and put it to work.Meanwhile I will continue to drive my employees crazy with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Terry I'm glad the call made it and I'm glad ya like it.. Don't drive the employees to nuts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif They are a LOUD little sucker.. Save all that air for OCT.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Quote:
Just talk to them.................

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Got mine too...........she's a smoker Kerry...........You de Man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Come on Kerry. When are more of these things going to be avalable? This is killing me hearing everyone talk about how much they love them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Later today there will be some more + the 1st run of another call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif youll have to wait a bit to see what it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Quote:
Later today there will be some more + the 1st run of another call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif youll have to wait a bit to see what it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kerry thanks for the Calls, I cant stop testing them out.
I had a lady across the street call and ask me to hang it up for the day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I have a secret little spot next to town I am going to try this production call out in the morning.
But thanks again and just wanted to tell you these calls are much better than the ones ive been useing for the last couple years.

Thanks Boz im glad ya like them and welcome to the Pro staff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Slam the heck out of em in the morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Got mine today Kerry. I can't say much more than that has already been said. Awesome sound easy to blow quiet or lean on it and loud enough to make my ears ring. Awesome call and a great deal. Thank you. Dale

Back