Ruthless Rabbit Production Calls 1 st. Run !!!!!!!!!!

carvercalls

Staff member
I just got in the 1st run of the Ruthless Rabbit production calls. These calls sound fantastic and they are made to match the other production calls in color. If for any reason you do not like the sound of this call ill refund your money and you keep the call!! That's how sure I am that you will love the sound of this call!! The calls are $15.95 delivered I have 6 of them up for sale. Thanks for looking.. Kerry

2008_01050002.jpg

2008_01050004.jpg

2008_01050005.jpg

I am not a big fan of production calls but those babies there are down right sharp and a great price to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif. RC

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Good job Kerry!! I l love the color and style. Put me down for the first one. PMme and I'll get payment out tomorrow!! I can't wait to get mine!! PM sent!!
Trashcan
DCC

Thanks you guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I really appreciate it. I think you are going to love them. 3 are sold..
Thomas has #1
Dana #2
Terry #3

I wont send a p/m to you guys you have my addy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif and ill get your calls in the mail Thanks guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Very nice Kerry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Tell you what guys.....
I have one of the first production calls from Kerry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
and these are one of the best calls you will have on your lanyard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
and as always with Kerry's calls. one of the best sounding and easy blowing calls you will ever have.
Kerry hit a home run here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
good job buddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Davis

Last edited:
Those are MOST EXCELLENT! They just might be the best looking production calls yet. Seeing as they are "Carver Calls" I know the sound is going to be spot on too!

Thanks guys!! These calls are some real screamers. I think youll really enjoy them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Those are sweet Kerry. Put my name on one of the next run. Let me know and I'll send payment. That one will go on the lanyard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thanks
Dusty

Back