New predator calls and also "the mist" !

LittlRed

Hi to all the fellow predator hunters out there! I'm totally a newbie, so please bear with me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif.

I'm from Porath Game Calls and we're so excited to let everyone know about our calls and also our newest product, Dazed Dog Coyote Mist. It's not even the season yet, and the interest in the mist is pourin' in. If you've been looking for something new to give you a little better edge on the dogs, you gotta try this! Totally leakproof in a flask-style bottle that just slides into your back pocket. And comes with wind indicator so you don't accidentally end up smelling reallllly bad. This stuff is awesome!

For those of you...and who isn't?...familiar with Rich H, he's shared many of his secrets with us and we couldn't be happier than to provide this mist as another really great tool to put in the hands of hunters! Our special thanks to him for all his help on this product.

We started off with a freezeproof call,the Lil' Sucker. Being from Michigan, if you hunt in the U.P., your calls are gonna freeze up eventually. Not anymore! This is an extremely loud call when you need it to be, or can be easily muffled for those in-close maneuvers. Super easy to use inhale design w/an instructional CD. We've also got a very versatile FlexTube Howler, the Triple Play open reed, and a diaphragm call, the Killer Kitty, a housecat in distress that sounds so realistic it'll bring a tear to the cat lover's eye!

Maybe when I get better at this, I can show some pics of the process. Considering it's in several rooms of the house and the garage, it wouldn't be too hard. Predator hunting is Jeff's passion, and he's been lucky enough to make it a reality with alot of blood, sweat and tears from both of us. We try to get to as many shows as we can, but with actually working for a living too, we can never get to as many as we'd like. We love meeting all the great people associated with predator hunting and I know I learn something new from everyone I meet!

Well, for now I guess that's about it. I hope you'll take a minute to check out our website and products @ www.PorathGameCalls.com and please feel free to drop a line if you've got questions about anything. I'm Jeff's partner in crime, and if I can't answer your question, I'll be sure to pick his brain & get back to ya...if I can get him out of the woods long enough!! Maybe one day I'll turn him into a computer person...yeah, right...LOL!

Have a great day!!

HUNT HARD, NEVER QUIT...

Hey LittlRed,
Good to see you and Jeff on board with Predator Masters! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
If you need some help getting call pictures on here let me know. It's not difficult once you've done it a few times.
Weasel will be needing some pictures. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lee

Thanks guys...this should be fun! I'll get some pics up asap or you'll have to check out website for now. Sorry...I should be up & goin' on all of this soon. Jeff's the computer illerate one...LOL! But he likes it that way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome Jeff and LittlRed. great to see you here. i'll be your neighbor at the Expo next to Yellerdog. i met Jeff at the predatormaster's Hunt Great guy. busy man doing all the show's. he is commited. great product's and the misting productuct's is the real stuff. welcome again. Rick

Hey Rick...
Nice to hear from ya...look forward to seeing you in Kansas! Lee & I have been hangin' out at his shop lately...it'll be a miracle if either us hear by then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.
Appreciate your comment on the mist...you're absolutely right. Thanks!

HUNT HARD, NEVER QUIT..
Jeff

Quote:
Welcome aboard and thanks for your support of Predator Masters and the sport we all love.

+1 Welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Good to see you here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

You should do really well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Barry

Wow...this is what I mean. Like one big family showin' more love than some families do...LOL! Oops, did I say that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Really appreciate the welcomes from carvercalls & Killayote, too!

Welcome. I have one of the LIL' Sucker calls I bought from you at the Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo. Sounds great and won't freeze up. Great idea! Can't wait to try the mist this fall. Glad to see you join us.

Thank u for the welcome Willowcreek and also ohioyotehntr! Glad you like the Lil' Sucker...my personal favorite...the freezeproof part is just a plus! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Can't wait to have you try the mist...getting great results and feedback...especially since it's finally available in a pre-mixed LEAKPROOF bottle! Not quite something you want your wife to find out you've been tryin' to mix up yourself in the kitchin sink! (You can ask Jeff about that one) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'm gonna have to check out everyone else's calls...sure are pretty and can you ever have too many??? Ours aren't pretty, but they're inexpensive & work great!!

Thanks again for the nice welcome from everyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HUNT HARD, NEVER QUIT...
Red

Hi Rick,

Yes, Jeff'll see you there. He's gettin' antsy. Unfortunately, it's lookin' like I won't be able to make it and I'm even getting more excited by the day! The season is comin' up on us & he's been bottling up some fresh cases of mist. Whew...I can smell him a mile away in this heat when the house is downwind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. I'm sure y'all will have a great time and he's really lookin' forward to seein' everyone!

HUNT HARD, NEVER QUIT,
Terry

i cant get into your web sight all i get is sight cant be found. do you have a shop i could i could stop in i'm only 4 miles east of town.

Originally Posted By: boltrunneri cant get into your web sight all i get is sight cant be found. do you have a shop i could i could stop in i'm only 4 miles east of town.

Sir, I'm not sure he is still on this forum.
It appears that his last posting was back in 2009.

welcome from oakland county
smile.gif

thank you for supporting this awesome site, cheers to much success with your business here
smile.gif

Back