Wyoming Weekend VI..and Beyond..3 FL Guys

Andy.

You did a fine job on this! Good story to go with the great pics. Eric even almost look happy in that one shot of you three! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bravo! Well done! A great read as well as pictures to go with it. It sure looks like a truly wonderful time was had by all.

And I too love having a .22 handgun along on a praire dog shoot. My longest shot was right at 100 yards this year, so my hat is off to you fellows that were tagging dogs at twice that distance. Sure is satisfying to nail a pasture pooch with a carefully aimed shot from a fine .22 handgun.

Anyway, thanks for the input. Again, well done!

Hey guys, glad you had a good time. The web page is fantastic.

Hey Eric, I know you didn't do that around Cork.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, I enjoyed talking with you about Erie, as my 2 1/2 years there are truly a memorable part of my life.

Come back and visit us soon.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back