The Outlaw Sling & The Outlaw eCaller Sling's are Still Available!

Timber Butte Outdoors is still in Business. We are still building The Outlaw Sling, The Dawgbuster Sniper Sling,
and The Outlaw eCaller Sling.

Here is a list of products and prices.

TBO1001 - The Outlaw Sling $42.99
TBO1002 - The Outlaw Quick Releases $ 7.99 set
TBO1003 - The Outlaw eCaller Sling $27.99
TBO1004 - Camo eCaller Sling $33.99
TBO1005 - The Dawgbuster Sniper Sling $38.00
TBO1006 - Camo Dawgbuster $45.00
TBO1007 - eCaller Wraps $11.99 each
TBO1008 - eCaller Battery Baskets $17.99

You can find all of our products on our website, on the products page at: Timber Butte Outdoors

Thank You for stopping by and reading. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.
If you have a question or a special order, please feel free to contact me anytime, and we will discuss
what you want or need, I will be glad to talk with you.

Have a Great Day & God Bless.
Gary

Those are some very good pics! I think these slings are the cat's meow!! I can now take a good folding chair and backpact too and it is easy with that gear!

Thank You Mike (gripdog) for placing an order. Your business is appreciated.

I got your order sent out to you. It should arrive in a few days.

Thank You & God Bless!
Gary

Gary,
The sling arrived today. Very fast delivery!
It feels good in my liveing room.
I'll let you know how it goes in the field.
Thanks again,
Mike

Last edited:
gripdog,

That is great, that really was fast for the USPS. I try really hard to get the order sent the very next day after the order is received.

I am glad you are happy with the sling, I hope it works great for you in the field. I will be looking for your report.

Thank You Again for Your Business.
Gary

I don't know if you guys have tried garys slings, I am here to tell you they are worth every penny. I trap and hunt coyotes, the outlaw sling has saved me alot of time and trouble, with carring traps and animals and equipment to and from out of the stand or trap site. I can use both hands to carry stuff, while my rifle is on my back and is safe from sliding off my shoulder.

And I see here that Gary has them on sale. It never fails, everytime I order something, it goes on sale right after ward, since they are on sale I am going to order another one for my shotgun.

Gary marked them down to $32.00, that is a great price. He told me on the phone that he is only going to have them on sale till the end of March. he said that he is building new ones right now. and he told me that he is adding something to the slings, but wouldn't tell me what it was, he siad to keep an eye open here on PM he would let everyone know what it is. I cant wait to see what it is.

shoot straight.
CJ Wilson

Back