The Outlaw Sling & The Outlaw eCaller Sling's are Still Available!

IdahoDawgBustr

Timber Butte Outdoors

The Outlaw Sling

As Hunters and Shooters, we value our guns, because we have invested a significant amount of time and money into them, or they may have a significant amount of sentimental value to their owners.

Therefore we naturally want to protect our investments from being damaged.

Damage from accidentally being dropped, banged, or scratched, all because we are still using an old fashioned shoulder carry sling.

At one time or another, we all have had our hands full of equipment or busy dragging our game from the woods or fields, at which time your gun has slid off your shoulder, down your arm, and onto the ground, rocks, mud, or water. Don't let this wreck your expensive gun, or wreak havoc on your day in the field by losing the zero of your scope or sights.

Now you can prevent this from happening to you. You can now carry your gun without worry of dropping your favorite hunting gun and causing costly damage.

There is now a way to carry your gun Completely Worry Free & Hands Free!

That's right, "Completely Worry Free & Hands Free!" nothing to worry about; your gun will no longer slide off your shoulder when you have your hands full, or while you are dragging your game out of the woods or fields, or while you are scrambling over rocks, or through brush, or climbing a hill.

Perhaps you would just like to carry two guns to your stand, say a rifle and a shotgun, now you can!

They say that "necessity" is the mother of all invention", well; I am here to introduce to you, the all new Outlaw Sling!

The Outlaw Sling was invented out of necessity, by a hunter, for shooter around the world.

The Outlaw Sling is a revolutionary new way to carry your rifle or shotgun in a hands free position. Your gun is carried directly on your back, like a backpack.

Kevin6.jpg

Kevin Lukens using The Outlaw Sling.

The Outlaw Sling has opened a whole new world of possibilities for the way you carry any long gun you desire. That's right! Any gun you own! That is; any gun that has sling studs and incorporates sling swivels. The Outlaw will open to you a whole new level of ease of carry and comfort for you.

Kevin12wpack.jpg

Kevin Lukens using The Outlaw Sling with a backpack.

If you are like any of the several million other hunters out there, you never have enough hands to carry all the equipment and gadgets needed to make your hunt enjoyable.

Whether you are a deer hunter; waterfowl hunter; turkey hunter; or predator/varmint hunter; you will have equipment that you will need to carry to your blind or stand, that requires more hands than you have.

The Outlaw Sling will help make it easier to get all your equipment into the woods or fields, without having to make multiple trips to your vehicle.

You can carry your rifle or shotgun on your back, and have both hands free to carry another gun, a chair/stool, blind, tree stand, game caller, or carrying/dragging your game out of the woods or fields.

All of this without worrying about your rifle sliding from your shoulder, sliding down your arm while you have your hands full. There you are juggling, trying to keep your gun from falling on the ground or rocks, causing damage to your expensive rifle or shotgun.

The Outlaw Sling will allow you the freedom to climb hills, scramble over rocks, or climb into your tree stand, giving you the use of both hands when you need them, while your gun is securely slung behind you, protected from falls that cause dents, dings, and scratches. Sling your gun on your back like a pack and off you go. Any place you need to carry a gun, while leaving both hands free is "PRICELESS".

Kevin8wpack.jpg

Kevin Lukens with pack.

The Outlaw Sling is very versatile. It is adjustable, so that you can put it on over any clothing, a coat, a turkey vest, tactical vest, upland game vest. You can even carry your gun over a daypack or small backpack, or you can carry your gun under your pack.
You may even choose to carry your gun with the barrel up or you may carry it with the barrel down, it is so versatile, it is up to you, only your imagination is The Outlaw's limits.

If you would like to read more about the Outlaw Sling, or see pictures, You can go to our website at;
Timber Butte Outdoors

On our website, click the link; The Outlaw Sling, to read the introduction letter. The letter explains the advantages of the Outlaw Sling over the conventional rifle sling.

To look at the pictures, click on “Photos”

On our “Contact/Purchase” page, you will find order information. We accept PayPal Purchases. We also accept Paper Mail Orders with your Personal or Business Checks, or we accept Money Orders.

As an “Introductory Offer” We are offering for a limited time “Free Shipping”
That right! We will ship your order to your door for Free.

The price is $42.99 w/FREE SHIPPING to your front door

I also "Guarantee the Craftsmanship"of the Outlaw Sling for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Thank You and Have a Great Day

Mail Order Form Added To Website

I've added a Mail Order Form on the "Contact Page" of our website.

Here is a link to the form:
TBO Mail Order Form

I did this for all of you that prefer to use snail mail order, over your credit card, to make payment for your order.

Go to our website at: Timber Butte Outdoors

The form will open in an Adobe Reader window.
From there, you will be able to print the form. Then you can fill it out, place your payment in an envelope, and send it to us. You can also find our mailing address on the "Contact Page".

Last edited:
If your into making slings. I have an idea for you to consider. If intersted PM me, et I'll draw you a picture & an explanation of my idea of how it will work.

Idea; Quick deployment rifle sling, while prone.

I just got through trying one of these dudes out!

Very nice worksmanship! The stitching and edges were nice, clean and neat.

I tried it out on my AR, and I was suprised at how well it worked. I was worried that it might not lay flat against the back, but that was not the case.

I can see where this would be the ticket when packing your rifle all day over rugged terrain.

Excellent product. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Yellowhammer,

Thank You for the report & endorsement. I am so glad you thought it was well made.

I am glad that you tried it on your AR15, and found it to work well, that make me quite pleased.

Sincerely.

New Mail Order Form Added To My Website!

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I have uploaded a Mail Order Form onto my website.

The form is an Adobe .pdf file. It will open in Adobe Reader.

After you open it in Adobe, you can print it out, fill it in, enclose a check or money order with the form, and mail it to us.

I told Gary I would take some pictures of his sling with my AR.

So, here they are. I set up the tripod and took them myself, so they might could have been better with a real photographer.

I used the standard carry and the upside down carry. Both worked great.

outlawup.jpg

Same carry viewed from the side:

outlawupside.jpg

Upside down carry:

outlawdown.jpg

Yellowhammer,
you ever think about JC Penny's or Sears & Roebuck,

Just by the models stair, in the 2 photo you could go places my friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
the He11 with bobcats, thing cat walk pal!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
that rig dose look like it would work on long walks or feeing up your hand to drag a critter or blind out

Last edited:
Quote:
Just by the models stair, in the 2 photo you could go places my friend
the He11 with bobcats, thing cat walk pal!!

Just send product and/or money and I will model it. (within reason of course) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That looks great. But how did it feel while actually walking? Is the gun going to beat the back of your legs and back black and blue?

That upside down carry looks like you would catch a bullet in the calf if you had an ND.

Quote:
That looks great. But how did it feel while actually walking? Is the gun going to beat the back of your legs and back black and blue?

Lance- it seemed fine. It does not seem to bounce or flop.

Quote:
That upside down carry looks like you would catch a bullet in the calf if you had an ND.

ND? I guess you mean accidental discharge? Maybe so, but no more than any other sling I have used with that type carry.

Yellowhammer, how easy/hard is it to get on & off?

Gary,
How hard would it be to add some quick disconnects to the point where it attaches to the gun. By the way, the sling looks very nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

ND= Negligent Discharge. There are very few accidental dischanges. Just negligence in makeing sure the gun was unloaded or negligance in handleing.

I should have mine shortly and I'll report here how I like it. I think it will be ideal for me because I like to take along a folding chair and with this sling it will be easy now!!

Thanks berettaman,

I hope it is just what you need, and want.

rprince,

I can fix you up with a set of quick releases for $10.00 + $4.80 shipping, for a set. One half attaches to your gun the same way the sling does, the other half attaches to your sling, then you just snap them together.

Here is a picture of the quick releases.
QuickRelease002.jpg

You can order them on our website.

Last edited:
Gary, I got the sling today and am very pleased with it, the overall workmanship is excellent and can't wait to try it out....also, can't believe it made it in 3 days from Montana!! Now I will be able to hunt with my folding chair and be able to carry my shotgun/rifle with ease! Thanks!!

berettaman,

I am glad you received your sling so quickly. And I am glad you are pleased with it. I hope it will make your hunting more pleasureable, and easier to carry all your stuff.

Thanks for your evaluation of the sling.

BTW: I live about 30 miles North of Boise, Idaho. So, Yes that was fast for the USPS mail, it seem that from here all mail goes out and arrives slow.

Have a Great Day.

Crapshoot, I used the sling yesterday with my shotgun and walked quite a bit and never had any problems with the shotgun bothering my backside. I can't wait to use it coyote hunting...it is going to make my hunting much more comfortable because I can now take a folding chair I ordered!!

UPDATE August 8, 2008

Timber Butte Outdoors has received new photos and have posted them to our website. The photo are of the wife of a customer (Lungbuster). She was gracious enough to grace our pages with her beauty.

I would like to formally Thank Lungbuster and his beautiful wife for their exceptional work on these photos.

These pictures show the versatility of the sling while being used by a woman or man. She is walking and hiking in the hill country of Southern Idaho. She is hiking over rocks and through brush, up hill and down.

I have posted a video and only a few of over 100 photos received. I will change them from time to time, so that I can display them all.

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

These are very good pictures. If you are interested in seeing more photos, you can jump on over to our website, click on the Photo Gallery link.

While you are there check out our new products on the Products Page, and the Photo Gallery Page.

Thank You & God Bless.

Back